@Riot, I thought you guys were better at variety. DISAPPOINTED.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vulking

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
NEVER speak of that letter AGAIN!

If I have my way we will NEVER EVER name a SINGLE THING with involving the letter "Q" I mean, LOOK at it! ..not.. a single.. thing, I tell you! It COULD be a high-class O if it wanted to be, but NO! It has to have that little.. gross.. tail.. thing. It's like a vestigial organ! Also, pretty much everything a Q can do a K+W can do JUST as good or BETTER!

Bah humbug, I say to the letter Q!
Psss... is not a tail, is a reproductive organ.

Blindsorcerer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

I'd pay to play a champion who was a pair of floating breasts for the sheer comedic value.

FrankyCentaur

12-20-2012

Quote:

If I have my way we will NEVER EVER name a SINGLE THING with involving the letter "Q" I mean, LOOK at it! ..not.. a single.. thing, I tell you! It COULD be a high-class O if it wanted to be, but NO! It has to have that little.. gross.. tail.. thing. It's like a vestigial organ! Also, pretty much everything a Q can do a K+W can do JUST as good or BETTER!

Come on man. A little hint. Is the next champ just a literal giant foot? Cause I'd buy that the second it would come out, you know. Especially if his name was QQqqqQqQ.

CynicalGiant

12-20-2012

Quote:

I dont even know why its just Q. If you had an english word Q is always followed by a U.

You make a pretty good point with the KW thing though.

Kwest
Kween
Kweer
Kwick
Kwarrel
Kwandry

3mptylord

12-20-2012

I find the comment IronStylus was quoting to be more interesting...

"Stylus said something about having two feet "firmly rooted in the ground" and then responded saying his comment was filled with subtext."

ADC Xerath? ... although I'd be curious to see it in action, since it was established the mechanic wasn't fun on Xerath let alone an auto-attacker.

Akava

12-20-2012

Quote:

This one time in school, we had to guess our activity for the day. The Hint was the letter Q. Turned out it was multiple Quiz day. Me and the letter Q have been enemies ever since.

I feel your pain bro. /fistpump

taaccoos

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blindsorcerer View Post
I'd pay to play a champion who was a pair of floating breasts for the sheer comedic value.

the only problem is this is the age appropriation. I know a lot of little kids play this game.

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

12-20-2012
2 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3mptylord View Post
I find the comment IronStylus was quoting to be more interesting...

"Stylus said something about having two feet "firmly rooted in the ground" and then responded saying his comment was filled with subtext."

ADC Xerath? ... although I'd be curious to see it in action, since it was established the mechanic wasn't fun on Xerath let alone an auto-attacker.
I'd be so curious to see that particular post, I can't seem to remember what I said in there exactly..

CaptainMĂ„rvelous

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironstylus View Post
never speak of that letter again!

If i have my way we will never ever name a single thing with involving the letter "q" i mean, look at it! ..not.. A single.. Thing, i tell you! It could be a high-class o if it wanted to be, but no! It has to have that little.. Gross.. Tail.. Thing. It's like a vestigial organ! Also, pretty much everything a q can do a k+w can do just as good or better!

Bah humbug, i say to the letter q!
Attachment 578376

Fathootz

12-20-2012

Quote:

The next champ is starting with the letter Q. Cool