A nerf to Talon could only mean one thing and one thing only.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hexer

12-20-2012

There's going to be a super amazing item in the shop that will be GODLY on him and sub par for everyone else, that will be used in conjunction with Black Cleaver. If no such item is going to happen then Riot dun goofed and rustled GD's jimmies.

CaptainMĂ„rvelous

12-20-2012

"Talon's Baka stick"

Rahgar

12-20-2012

OR.... Riot's high out of their ****ing minds.

Hidden Dragon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

Or more than likely they just want to get Talon and the whole "assassin" class of champions out of viability once more because they are too stupid to figure out a real way to balance them, so better they are all UP, right Riot?

MormonChinMormon

12-20-2012

or they just hate talon

Primanocte

12-20-2012

This is what I get for hardly playing since the big S3 patch that messed everything up. Talon is finally OP and I missed my window to play him again because no one said anything. I check these forums all the time and never saw one thread complaining about "Talon too stronk, Riot pls".

Hexer

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primanocte View Post
This is what I get for hardly playing since the big S3 patch that messed everything up. Talon is finally OP and I missed my window to play him again because no one said anything. I check these forums all the time and never saw one thread complaining about "Talon too stronk, Riot pls".
Black Cleaver stacking made everyone who had AD scaling OP. Talon was still weak as hell early game.