Permabanning players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LLawks

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrir Slakt View Post
I'm still waiting for this thread to get closed by downvotes. :]
Still waiting for this senior member to get the dicks out of his ears and read the whole ToS and caption that sentence.

DEMIGOD001

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

Lets put this is non-lol terms. Say a friend offers me a ride to and from work every singe day. This is the service he provides to me. While he does not ask for gas money, you can give it to him to support his car. Now i go, and **** his wife. Being the nice guy he is, he give me 8-9 chances to stop ****ing his wife, but i keep doing. By the 10th time he stops giving me rides to and from work. At this point i have given him well over 100$ and that money is completely lost to me. Did i diverse to lose my money? Yes, because i ****ed his wife 10 times.

To bring this back to LoL terms, you are ****ing over the community every time you leave or are a toxic player. After 9 warnings, you are still doing it. They have every god damn right to take all of that money away.

dogbiter

12-20-2012

9 permabans of Toxic players?? yay

Imperviable

12-20-2012

How do you get permanently banned 9 times. How do you get permanently banned two times?

Enrayged

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLawks View Post
I'm still waiting for a legitimate reply to my comment.
When you make an account, you agree to the terms of use. Breaks those rules can, and eventually will, result in a permaban.

LeaverBuster only punishes you if a significant percentage of your games are leaves - if your friends Wi-fi is bad enough that LeaverBuster permabanned them, they should get some new internet, or play a singleplayer game. That being said, I doubt LeaverBuster was 100% responsible.

Finally, what refunds? You can't get a refund because of the way RP works - it's never your property, Riot just lets you use it.

TL;DR - your friends got busted, and no amount of complaining will help.

Fenrir Slakt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

Quote:
Still waiting for this senior member to get the dicks out of his ears and read the whole ToS and caption that sentence.

Lol he said dicks.
Such as badass.

With that attitude you'll be following your friends real soon.

BruisingPrune

12-20-2012

You know the Terms of Service that you agree to every time theres an update to the game? That gives Riot the ability to ban players deemed ban-worthy. It doesn't matter if you've spent money, Riot has the power to take it all away.

Don't like it? Don't play the game.

Coldvolt

12-20-2012

Quote:
Ok..

Straight from the ToS:

Quote:
When using the Game, you may accumulate in-Game assets associated with your Account, including, without limitation, objects, artifacts, currency, items, equipment, and/or other value or status indicators (“Game Assets”) that reside on servers operated by Riot Games as data. You acknowledge and agree that such Game Assets are accumulated as part of your Account and therefore you shall have no ownership or other property interest in any of those Game Assets..

Wait for it heres the good stuff..

You further acknowledge and agree that Riot Games has the right, but not the obligation, to delete, alter, move, remove, or transfer any and all Game Assets, in whole or in part, at any time and for any reason, with or without notice to you, and with no liability of any kind to you. Riot Games does not provide or guarantee, and expressly disclaims any value, cash or otherwise, attributed to any data residing on servers operated by Riot Games, including without limitation the Game Assets associated with your Account.
Throw a 1000$ at it.. You still dont own ****. Break the rules, get banned.

Lethminite

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldvolt View Post
If you break their rules..yes. If you pay to go to a football game but you act like a tard and security kicks you out.. Guess what, you dont get your money back.
this.

You are banned, they dont want you to come back, permabanning is saying "GO AWAY". You gave them money, then still did what ever you did to get banned even after the 2 week suspension.

You sign up for something, then break the rules, you get banned. This is standard practice for anything anywhere. Go to a nightclub and swear at the bartender repeatedly, go into a cinema and get caught with a videocamera.
See how much money they give you back.

DebosBike

12-20-2012

Quote:
We don't really have to PROVE our standpoint though since we aren't trying to change anything. Why do that much work to wad through a multi-page contract just to prove a point?

You sign the contract when you create your account. The RP points are a premium service available to anyone with an account. Much like a ticket to a theme park is the initial contract and adding the fast pass to it is a premium service that is also lost should the agreement within the original ticket/contract be broken.