Reason behind your summoner name

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jsao

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

It's just what my friend calls me. Don't know how she got it from my real name.. but I like it because it's unique and specifically for me.

Fresh Guavas

12-20-2012

A good song

john

12-20-2012

my parents thought of it a few decades ago

x1 Godja

12-20-2012

jesus gave it to me

Handsome Diusus

12-20-2012

Originally it was Diusus because for last 3 years, I been known as Dius (later had to added in extra us since someone took the name on bonechewer server on world of warcraft), and I just hit random name and edited the name little bit.

Now I added Handsome to it because I'm handsome and I'm a huge fan of Borderlands 2 and Jack. That guy is an *******.

jjakji

12-20-2012

Sup

benjimenfire

12-20-2012

I wanted a proper freaking awesome name.

Stefono

12-20-2012

My real name is Stephen. Pronounced Steven. Kids called me Stephanie. Steph->Stef
I took spanish in High school. A is feminine. O is masculine. Stef->Stefono. I made an email: fatmonkey. Couldn't get just fatmonkey, had to get numbers. Choose 62. incorporated that into my name. Stefono->Stefono62. decided to drop the 62. And here we are.

NaJin Slash

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

Used to use a different name back in W3 and others it, got taken so I every other "Ninja" named seemed taken, so what's worse than a undead ninja?

CopperKitten

Player Support Billing Lead

12-20-2012
13 of 15 Riot Posts

Short version: I color my hair bright copper red, and my initials are CAT.

Longer story (but still not an IronStylus Epic): More than that, I have always had an affinity for felines and I love the Steampunk style but I'm tired of all the brass & brown so I try mix in some copper to the look. In my mind CopperKitten refers to a little clockwork kitty made of bright shiny copper.