Riot even the pros feel it.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fox P McCloud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griftrix View Post
We're still getting mixed reports on this. Some (high Elo) players never noticed a problem, so I'm trying to get more information so we can look into more specific areas.
Try playing Malzahar Griffrix; it's most noticeable on him; there's a huge delay/lag with his auto-attack now to the point of feeling awkward.

the540penguin

12-20-2012

It still feels messed up to me, but I think we've all gotten a lot more used to it..if it got fixed it'd be nice.

Utensil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

I've only noticed the issue with Teemo, but that's been happening with him for a long time and it probably has to do with his passive.

Lex Domino

12-20-2012

I thought it was just Vi since she's the only champ I've played today. Seems to be a huge delay between casting a skill and starting to auto attack.

It only happened after I activated a skill so maybe it's just Vi that I was seeing.

Vulking

12-20-2012

Its more noticeable on ranged attack since they cancel some times, specially if you fire an AA and then try to walk back to cancel the animation (for example while under a turret).

Griftrix

Senior Animation Engineer

12-20-2012
5 of 6 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox P McCloud View Post
Try playing Malzahar Griffrix; it's most noticeable on him; there's a huge delay/lag with his auto-attack now to the point of feeling awkward.
I personally don't have the skill and experience to notice it on anyone. I really don't last hit much. I will pass this info on to our better players though. Thank you.

Zerglinator

12-20-2012

Quote:
I personally don't have the skill and experience to notice it on anyone. I really don't last hit much. I will pass this info on to our better players though. Thank you.
No. Thank YOU!

ObscureEneX

12-20-2012

I notice it a huge amount as i use auto attacks extremely often, its been most severe for me on Ezreal, Cassiopia, in some instances with annie, it has effected her fireball, vlad, and a few times with graves. I realized it was happening but thought it was just server lag or something. I'm constant at 90-94 ping and at 70 fps at all times. Live in CT, LAN hookup. Hope you can do something with that information.

Griftrix

Senior Animation Engineer

12-20-2012
6 of 6 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObscureEneX View Post
I notice it a huge amount as i use auto attacks extremely often, its been most severe for me on Ezreal, Cassiopia, in some instances with annie, it has effected her fireball, vlad, and a few times with graves. I realized it was happening but thought it was just server lag or something. I'm constant at 90-94 ping and at 70 fps at all times. Live in CT, LAN hookup. Hope you can do something with that information.
What day/time was it? And this is helpful information.

ObscureEneX

12-20-2012

Quote:
What day/time was it? And this is helpful information.
I most often play between 4-9 EST (-5), its been happening not exactly all the time, Its hard to put a day on it, but Ive been noticing it for a few weeks, if i had to put a date, i started noticing it since the nami patch, but disregarded it