Vi, the Piltover Enforcer, Now Available

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Poptom888

12-20-2012

YEAH! I will get Vi... Once I have 6300 IP.

Dusk Satana

12-20-2012

Riot, the log in music is amazing, me and my friends can't stop listening to it. It was different than the other log in music for the rest of the champions, but it was the good kind of different. Nice job!

SUSHiiiROLLs

12-20-2012

Wow, I love the log-in screen music! Fantastic job with everything! I think this is the longest I've ever listened to the log-in music. Falcon Punchhhhhhh!

Zodbones

12-20-2012

her theme song is bad ass XDD such an awesome character too

Krippen

12-20-2012

what is her login song? i lovveeeee

hanzoman

12-20-2012

I completely lol'ed when i heard her login music.

Black Mage1

12-20-2012

love the one piece Easter Egg lol same with Ezreals dance and Bad Santa's port!!! lol

BlueWallpaper

12-20-2012

love this champ

Banshee03

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeeksNaman View Post
[aws2=news/December_2012/2012_12_18_Vi_Release_Bundle/Vi_Splash.jpg]news/December_2012/2012_12_18_Vi_Release_Bundle/Vi_Splash_thumb.jpg[/aws2]

These fists were made for punching and thatís just what youíll do when you slip on the gauntlets as Vi, the Piltover Enforcer.

[aws2=news/December_2012/2012_12_18_Vi_Release_Bundle/Vi_NeonStrike_Splash.jpg]news/December_2012/2012_12_18_Vi_Release_Bundle/Vi_NeonStrike_Splash_thumb.jpg[/aws2]

Neon Strike Vi Release Bundle

Neon Strike Vi dons hi-tech gauntlets to smash her enemies against the colored lights of a futuristic cityscape. Technologically advanced effects and sounds complement Neon Strike Viís radical new colors. Plus, sheís got a pair of super-cool shades that can be toggled on or off using her taunt for when the battlefield is too bright to fight.

[aws2=news/December_2012/2012_12_18_Vi_Release_Bundle/Vi_NeonStrike_comic.jpg]news/December_2012/2012_12_18_Vi_Release_Bundle/Vi_NeonStrike_comic_thumb.jpg[/aws2]

Get Vi and her Neon Strike skin for just 1492 RP (normally 1950 RP) until the end of the weekend.

Learn more about Vi by checking out these features:

• [url2="http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/vi-piltover-enforcer-revealed"]Vi, the Piltover Enforcer, Revealed[/url2]
  • [url2="http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/champion-spotlight-vi-piltover-enforcer"]Champion Spotlight: Vi, the Piltover Enforcer[/url2]
Honestly i think vi seems like a really cool champ but in game she is so buffed and i think riot needs to nerf her a bit.

Sewbie Desu

12-20-2012

I love her theme song, its hard to log into LoL cant stop listening to it.