RIOT give us an item to counter master yi!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Les Nomerables

Game Designer

12-19-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

There's an item in the works to replace Thornmail on TT.

rathy Aro

12-19-2012

If I have a good team, Yi can be really strong on TT, but Teemo basically ****s on my life no matter what I do on that map. If Yi is going glass cannon, Teemo can kill him over the course of a blind. Aside from that CC and focus will do the job, although its not as effective as it is on SR, which is why I think Yi is pretty good on TT.

Dimwitt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

whose that one champion with a taunt, builds armor and mobility....doesnt speak.

Ra...........

Oh wait this is TT where bruisers are king. I guess the OP doesnt play Lee Sin, Jax or Malphite. Must have problems with Tryndamere too.

Fox P McCloud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

Melee carries inching towards viability, even if in a minor game-mode? Better destroy them.

NinetyNineTails

12-19-2012

Warden's Mail. Is more needed?

NotBuzzJack

12-19-2012

Darius.

Bloodline

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIOLENTxSHINOBI View Post
I'm confused by all of the slow items being recomended...
Let me shed some light on that matter.
Randuin's Omen: (Warden's mail).
Frozen Heart: (The passive).

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodline View Post
Let me shed some light on that matter.
Randuin's Omen: (Warden's mail).
Frozen Heart: (The passive).
I get that those reduce AA speed, but the OP was complaining about his escape not his AA speed. I am confused by the responses in general since none of them address his concern of, "how do we lock Yi down without a full hard CC team?"

To clarify, I don't think it is an issue. I simply was confused by the swing to AA reduction instead of CC.

MaximusEvil

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by rathy Aro View Post
If I have a good team, Yi can be really strong on TT, but Teemo basically ****s on my life no matter what I do on that map. If Yi is going glass cannon, Teemo can kill him over the course of a blind. Aside from that CC and focus will do the job, although its not as effective as it is on SR, which is why I think Yi is pretty good on TT.
ahahahahahah Blind lasts 1.5secs, Teemo cannot, and will never put out enough dps over the course of 1.5secs to kill anyone. My favorite counter to Yi is Fiora, cause during her ultimate, she becomes untargetable, and if Yi runs, Fiora can still catch him.

Fiora>Yi.

Fiora>Teemo.

Mavlin

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaximusEvil View Post
ahahahahahah Blind lasts 1.5secs, Teemo cannot, and will never put out enough dps over the course of 1.5secs to kill anyone. My favorite counter to Yi is Fiora, cause during her ultimate, she becomes untargetable, and if Yi runs, Fiora can still catch him.

Fiora>Yi.

Fiora>Teemo.
I think if Yi alpha strikes during Fiora ult it stops Fiora ult.