Because of Vi..

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jujubee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-20-2012

Would definitely buy a Vi/Cait skin bundle.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morello

Lead Designer

12-20-2012
1 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AesthetikSyn View Post
Cait now needs a punk rock skin.
I'm not joking.
How can we believe that they're partners in crime (somewhat) when one is prim and old-school-english proper and the other one looks like they just hopped out of a *** Pistols concert?

Come on Riot, make us believe that these two actually fight for justice together!
"You're a loose cannon Vi! Turn in your badge and your fists!"

I think you have to have a CSI Caitlyn to make this every cop drama with the loose cannon/good cop thing.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SheriffV2

Senior Member

12-20-2012

I want a Fuzzy Cuffs Vi skin please!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hakarl

Senior Member

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
"You're a loose cannon Vi! Turn in your badge and your fists!"

I think you have to have a CSI Caitlyn to make this every cop drama with the loose cannon/good cop thing.
Make it happen!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ScarPirate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-20-2012

bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

st0pb0t

Senior Member

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AesthetikSyn View Post
How can we believe that they're partners in crime (somewhat) when one is prim and old-school-english proper and the other one looks like they just hopped out of a *** Pistols concert?
We're not. The lore department is dead. An underpaid intern is writing the lore now.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

theDreamer

Senior Member

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
"You're a loose cannon Vi! Turn in your badge and your fists!"

I think you have to have a CSI Caitlyn to make this every cop drama with the loose cannon/good cop thing.
CSI Caitlyn.

Voiced by Morpheus?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zen Junior

Senior Member

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
"You're a loose cannon Vi! Turn in your badge and your fists!"

I think you have to have a CSI Caitlyn to make this every cop drama with the loose cannon/good cop thing.
So this means we're getting a Horatio Caine of Piltover champ, right?



Joke: "With this baron buff..... We'll be sending them to the wastes."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gothic Storm

Junior Member

12-20-2012

The Dynamic the pair has currently works. Caitlin is supposed to be proper and Vi the wild child. What I would say that needs to be done along these lines is an Bizarro world set of the two of them. Wild Rocker Caitlin and Prim and Proper Vi!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

theDreamer

Senior Member

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holyreaper45 View Post
So this means we're getting a Horatio Caine of Piltover champ, right?



Joke: "With this baron buff..... We'll be sending them to the wastes."
He better be a jungler:
"Looks like mid lane is looking...a little blue"


1234567 ... 9