A Day in Bilgewater (Very open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OdainMorll

12-20-2012

Odain gives her a happy smirk before he begins to sink an inch or so, noticing that his arms are getting a bit tired, not being use to swimming this much.

"This is going alot better than I thought it would have...I figured I'd just flail around in the water and look silly...w-well, sillyer than I did already." he said to her before she made her chest more noticeable, causing him to stare at it for a couple seconds before he snaps back, acting like he didn't glare.

Ask Fortune

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OdainMorll View Post
Odain gives her a happy smirk before he begins to sink an inch or so, noticing that his arms are getting a bit tired, not being use to swimming this much.

"This is going alot better than I thought it would have...I figured I'd just flail around in the water and look silly...w-well, sillyer than I did already." he said to her before she made her chest more noticeable, causing him to stare at it for a couple seconds before he snaps back, acting like he didn't glare.
Velisa grinned, swimming up closer to him.

"I know, this can get tiring." She said. "Swim to the shallows or the ship if you get too tired. I don't expect much from the first time~."

Sarah snickered, then burst out laughing.

OdainMorll

12-20-2012

Odain's breathing gets a bit more tired as he keeps himself surfaced, his smile turning a bit more shy as Velisa swims closer, apparently he still hasn't gotten over the fact she's wearing a bikini.

"I-I'll be able to managing swimming a bit longer...but I would like to get back on the ship if you wanted to aswell. Unless y-you had something else in mind here?" he asked her, his assumption that he'll be able to swim in the deep area for much longer not being completely true.

"..First time? I don't ge-" and then Sarah's laughter made him realise what she meant, causing him to almost tense up so much he sinks completely, blinking toward Velisa.

Ask Fortune

12-20-2012

"Odain!" Velisa exclaimed, laughing as she grabbed him. She dragged him up to the surface, causing him to rub against her chest in the process. "Try to compose yourself!"

And Sarah laughed more, with even Janine snickering now.

OdainMorll

12-20-2012

Odain responds to her sudden yelling with a flinch, not being able to offer resistance as she grabs him, trying hard to swim along the water as he's dragged to keep above the surface, his face freezing in a dreading expression as he feels her soft chest against him "W-Woah!"

When he finally fully recovers his senses he can feel the sand below him which was rather uncomfortable, he slowly rises up and groans in embarrasment from Sarah's continued laughter "S-Sorry about that...did I do something wrong?" he said before looking up at Velisa, his apologetic expression no doubt being adorable.

Ask Fortune

12-20-2012

"Nah, I like being touched there." Velisa replied teasingly, patting him. "You know, we could just relax on shore for a bit~."

OdainMorll

12-20-2012

Odain's hands noticeable clench from his nerves as she spoke and patted him, afterwards giving her a happy, relieved smile as he lays back "That'd be nice...my arms are killing me." he said, his body aching a bit after a few seconds of relaxing.

He seemed to have forgotten how revealed he was being outside in a pair of trunks, not having been in such a situation in a long time.

Ask Fortune

12-20-2012

Velisa grinned, and swam to shore. Standing in full bikini glory, she walked up behind a tree, and opened a large chest that had been stashed there. From it, she produced four beach towels, and calmly unrolled them onto the shore. The shore itself was a mix of sand and gravel, not really beachlike, but it was comfortable enough.

OdainMorll

12-20-2012

Odain glanced over and found himself unable to look back at what he saw, Velisa standing there as the sun reflected off the water on her body. He let out a curous "Hm?" as she walked over behind the tree, standing up fully with a relieved sigh before sitting down on the last towel, looking up at Velisa "O-Oh...sorry if you didn't put these here to relax on..."

He felt his muscles warming up a bit as he relaxed, however the tired feeling he had was also replaced by a strong aching sensation, causing him to slowly roll his shoulders and stretch his back.

Ask Fortune

12-20-2012

"Of course they're for relaxing, silly." Velisa said, sitting down on the towel beside Odain's. "It's really pleasant here~."

Sarah and Janine climbed out of the water, and sat down on the two remaining towels.

"We've got a beach towel if the sun is too much for ya." Sarah said.