Tribunal at it's best ! I challenge EVERY RED to justify this punished report card.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BattleBuddy

12-19-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6029709/#nogo Look at Game 2. This guy was pardoned by a strong majority.

Grumpypirate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

Man i have to agree. You did not deserve that ban at all. Hope it works out buddy

xClypto

12-19-2012

Hope you get unbanned.. I just dont understand how that passed...

Dokrantus

12-19-2012

Everyone's reaction http://somewhatmanlynerd.com/gifs/kramerscared.gif XD This is (BS) **** Riot, thumbs up [Риот просто Охуели]

Just start a new 100+ Accounts & you will be ok

TrolImanship

12-20-2012

Hey guys don't worry Riot is doing everything in their power to prevent false bans like this.

Like moving the threads to a dead forum, refusing to respond, and letting the victim wait out their ban duration before even thinking of doing anything about it. +1 Riot. Best community support ever.

(downvote with no response? c'mon Riot fanbois, tell me where I'm wrong)

gnfnrf

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrolImanship View Post
Hey guys don't worry Riot is doing everything in their power to prevent false bans like this.

Like moving the threads to a dead forum, refusing to respond, and letting the victim wait out their ban duration before even thinking of doing anything about it. +1 Riot. Best community support ever.

(downvote with no response? c'mon Riot fanbois, tell me where I'm wrong)
The Tribunal forum has a lot of active people who discuss Tribunal cases. It's not dead. In fact, it's a lot easier to have a meaningful discussion on the Tribunal forum than GD, where posts leave the front page so fast that they are gone and dead, or have so much activity that nobody can possibly read everything.

TrolImanship

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnfnrf View Post
The Tribunal forum has a lot of active people who discuss Tribunal cases. It's not dead. In fact, it's a lot easier to have a meaningful discussion on the Tribunal forum than GD, where posts leave the front page so fast that they are gone and dead, or have so much activity that nobody can possibly read everything.
On the other hand, this thread had 13 pages in general discussion in the first HOUR before it got moved to this forum.

gnfnrf

12-20-2012

Quote:
On the other hand, this thread had 13 pages in general discussion in the first HOUR before it got moved to this forum.
Right. Which means that hundreds of people were commenting, but nobody was reading what anybody else said. That's not a useful discussion.

TrolImanship

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnfnrf View Post
Right. Which means that hundreds of people were commenting, but nobody was reading what anybody else said. That's not a useful discussion.
Really? Read the case. There IS NO USEFUL DISCUSSION until Riot gets in here and responds to it. There's only general outcry for an unfair ban. Riot moved it here to avoid as much of that as they could and then didn't respond to the thread. You see why myself and some others are really pissed off about this? It's shady and underhanded by Riot.

iScheu

12-20-2012

Quote:
Really? Read the case. There IS NO USEFUL DISCUSSION until Riot gets in here and responds to it. There's only general outcry for an unfair ban. Riot moved it here to avoid as much of that as they could and then didn't respond to the thread. You see why myself and some others are really pissed off about this? It's shady and underhanded by Riot.
They're waiting for their PR to type up a response.

AKA let the thread die on its own.