Ask Leblanc

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

12-14-2012

What would the Defender do now? Would he reach for his hammer? Would he suffer for it? Would the fact that the light emmanating from the hammer seemed to peel away some of the illusion, the dust that seemingly settled near it disappearing onto a finely polished, rich mahogony table top,catch his notice? So many choices, so little time.

Ask Tyrant Swain

12-17-2012

((Still alive?))

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Tyrant Swain View Post
((I live dear, internet went plh for a few days.))

Nwol

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskEmiliaLeBlanc View Post
((I live dear, internet went plh for a few days.))

((Glad to hear you're back. :3))

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

12-18-2012

((Hm...No more questions for little ol' me? Jayce? I do believe you still need to retrieve your hammer ))

Ask The Reaver

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskEmiliaLeBlanc View Post
"What makes you think I did anything to him?" LeBlanc smiled at the Void creature, "That would imply I had done something. He was in my company for a bit, and now he is not. Is such a thing strange? I could assume Rengar's scent is upon you from all of the wrestling you two perform."
"I wouldn't call it wrestling. Perhaps 'battle to the death is a more appropriate.'" He said. "And knowing you, there must have been something going on. He was acting... Strange..."

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Reaver View Post
"I wouldn't call it wrestling. Perhaps 'battle to the death is a more appropriate.'" He said. "And knowing you, there must have been something going on. He was acting... Strange..."
"Strange?" LeBlanc blinked. She tapped her fingers together, seemingly in contemplation. "Oh dear. That conerns me. What ever do you mean, strange? You are a Void creature, what constitutes as strange to you?"

ALC Phoenix

12-21-2012

Jayce coughs a bit, before reaching over to the hammer, not noticing the illusion peeling right before his eyes. As soon as his hammer is in his hands... nothing happens.

Jayce received Hammer!

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Full Metal Jyce View Post
Jayce coughs a bit, before reaching over to the hammer, not noticing the illusion peeling right before his eyes. As soon as his hammer is in his hands... nothing happens.

Jayce received Hammer!
Jayce would leave the room, unaware of the fact that the Deceiver stood in the corner of the room the entire time, watching him, smiling all the while.

Oh the fun that she will have.

Ask the Herald

12-22-2012

Emilia,

Greetings and salutations. I know it may be strange for you to receive a letter from the Machine Herald himself, however I do have an inquiry:

Why do you find it so necessary to manipulate and deceive others?

- Viktor