Theres no Correct way to play vs Dairus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyu Ryu View Post
If someone dives darius under a turret trying to kill him. They are as good as dead.
not talking about someone, talking about something. The nasty crazy**** honeybadger! She takes what she wantses!

Darthnachox

12-19-2012

Elise Teemo Vlad Rumble. Especially elise and teemo **** on darius if you play smart. Bait out pull then turn and **** on him

Stealthily

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

Use Zilean...

Q: Wanna Last hit a minion? Oh wait, a bomb!
E: Pull me in a slow me? Aha, speed away.
Ult: Wanna execute me? Aha, REVIVE!

jmlinden7

12-19-2012

Darius counters tanky-initiate teams because he can simply withstand their initiation, then apply bleed stacks and dunk people. He is countered by long-range poke (Lux, Jayce) because he has really bad initiation, no poke, and no sustain. Look at the TSM vs Azubu Frost game where TSM's Darius/Karthus/Shyvana combo got countered by Jayce/Lux.

VitaminBeer

12-19-2012

broken hero

nerf the dmg he does, it is waaay to high for someone with that much tankiness

CerealBoxOfDoom

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaminBeer View Post
broken hero

nerf the dmg he does, it is waaay to high for someone with that much tankiness
What tankiness?

JUGG3RN4UT

12-19-2012

its called magewick.

MAGEWICK > DARIUS

Benshare

12-19-2012

engage him and stick to him like glue. R.I.P Q damage

Celenphor

12-19-2012

I used to think Darius was OP until I played him a few times, now I don't think he's OP
I still lose top to him from time to time, but I'm more apt to think it happens because the opposing player out played me than to say Darius is OP.
Generally I'll play a bit more passive, let him push up and then just eat him with my jungler. This strategy takes some patients, and requires you to use some good teamwork. All in all I think playing top lane against Darius has made me a better team player.

CerealBoxOfDoom

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celenphor View Post
I used to think Darius was OP until I played him a few times, now I don't think he's OP
I still lose top to him from time to time, but I'm more apt to think it happens because the opposing player out played me than to say Darius is OP.
Generally I'll play a bit more passive, let him push up and then just eat him with my jungler. This strategy takes some patients, and requires you to use some good teamwork. All in all I think playing top lane against Darius has made me a better team player.
irony lol