@Riot - An issue with your recent Champion Design

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bob the bomber

12-19-2012

I do agree most new champs are Stronk, but were is the love for zed?

CerealBoxOfDoom

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeiYouSiLa View Post
Clearly you don't play Diana so stfu and stop pretending that you know sh*t, yea you're right, landing her new ult isn't the problem but can you make her shield proc at melee range? NO. Let me tell you what that does, it removes Diana's ability to give instant burst like she was designed to be.

You're only happy with the Diana nerfs because you got your face f*cked by a decent Diana player, so go back and play with Beginner bots where you can't face a Diana
You should learn how to read before you talk ****

You just regurgitated everything I just said

League0fKiddies

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

cereal stop making yourself sound like an idiot

TealNinje

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FungTranNguyen View Post
It's the only thing he does consistently though.

CerealBoxOfDoom

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FungTranNguyen View Post
And you should make an actual arguement. Think I said something wrong? quote it or shut it

Pilige

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

I am going to have to agree with the OP here. The tanky DPS, especially some of the new ones, are just too good. Their kits have too much flexibility and not enough weaknesses to exploit. The ultimate case of this is Lee Sin. A champion who can dominate any lane, including jungle. High mobility, burst damage, sustain, CC, shield, high base defensive stats. It is poor design. Every champion should have a flaw that can be exploited by the enemy team whether is be Veigar's extreme squishiness, Gangplanks mana issues,or Nautilus's lack of speed. The reason why melee carries have ceased to be played competitively is because they do not stand up to the Tanky DPS. I'm still waiting for the across the board nerfs that Xypherous said would happen after the new items came out..considering some of the items made them even stronger.

CerealBoxOfDoom

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilige View Post
I am going to have to agree with the OP here. The tanky DPS, especially some of the new ones, are just too good. Their kits have too much flexibility and not enough weaknesses to exploit. The ultimate case of this is Lee Sin. A champion who can dominate any lane, including jungle. High mobility, burst damage, sustain, CC, shield, high base defensive stats. It is poor design. Every champion should have a flaw that can be exploited by the enemy team whether is be Veigar's extreme squishiness, Gangplanks mana issues,or Nautilus's lack of speed. The reason why melee carries have ceased to be played competitively is because they do not stand up to the Tanky DPS. I'm still waiting for the across the board nerfs that Xypherous said would happen after the new items came out..considering some of the items made them even stronger.
lee sin is reliant on combos and has to chain into everything. Ironically he can also be countered by tanky dps lol. He's not actually as tanky as people seem to think he is, he just has some damage tanking abilities that don't happen if he gets disabled.

Also melee carries don't have a huge problem with tanky dps, their problem is crowds of enemies. They have to risk themselves to fight and when they don't join the fight the teams damage gets gimped.