Vi, the Piltover Enforcer, Now Available

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GamersEye

12-19-2012

I've already seen her several times in game. She scales well, but early game is a pain from what i can tell. The other thing i noticed is that she seems to have some flow problems, its tough to get into the fight and deal all your spell damage. Her Q and R are both gap closers, but her R is gonna take precedence in a team fight. And then You just use her E in between attacks, and that is it. Her Q can be used to chase, if you win, but its tough to use in a fight. Also, her W can be tough to stack without attack speed.
She needs tweaking, though whether or not in an upwards or downwards direction remains to be seen I think.

iAmRorshach

12-19-2012

BEST LOGIN MUSIC EVER. Actually litsend to the whole thing and it was ****ing epic. Riot you out did yourselves with this one. So now I'm expecting this with every new champion. Also Jayce has some company at Piltover now. He wont be so lonly

EternalXero

12-19-2012

Yeah, I keep seeing her on the enemy team and she gets shut down way too easy. Need to find players who can PLAY her. I think many "bad players" pick her up expecting that she is OP and they find themselves dead!!

Hezio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

Very fun champ, thank you riot I <3 her.

Tei Aisu

12-19-2012

Please give us the song to download! I can't login because I love listening to the song too much!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obsidian Turtle

12-19-2012

Looks nice, but her skin is a bit odd.

Hakumen1

12-19-2012

I have to be the idiot to ask, but am I the only one wondering why her crotch area is so wide?

Jetdron

12-19-2012

Is that a legendary skin I see? The splash art for her neon skin looks like a Blitz grab
But really, i was half expecting a VI Navraj" (Jarvan IV backwards) skin. But all I can say is... WOw. About time!

bloopsound

12-19-2012

Riot needs to cut a deal with SNK so she can get a terry bogard skin :P

EdgarGrim

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

Ok I have only posted on the forums a few times. Also this has probably already been said, but I had to login today and post to say the opening theme on for Vi today was FREAKING AMAZING OMG FALL OUT OF MY CHAIR.

Seriously this is amazing. Best thing they have EVER done for an opening. I thought the Diana thing was awesome and totally appropriate but this was just intense! Good Job Riot!