Champion Creation Splash Art: My Own and Fellow Summoners!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nhan Fiction

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarahBoom View Post
Im doing my best to try to get time to work on her, things keep piling up on me, but i can hopefully get something concrete soon. :/ Hate disappointing people.
Oh, no worries. You're fine. ^^

I have the concept posted already. She needs the voice set still, and I like to add stuff as it becomes available. After all, it's the holidays, so I understand.

Kiya, the Fervor of the Sands

0R30

12-19-2012

omg. that unnamed student of the shadow might go great for my Champ i had created awhile ago zarpah the absolute: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ghlight=zarpah
-0R30

Leo Tomita

12-19-2012

Yo Farahboom...remember me? i think not....
anyways....i also draw a little..and all my champs already have a lineart/sketch/something as visuals....
BUT i am really really sucked with this Pyotr guy...
could you lineart something?...i know you are very busy now but when you have a few minutes???

quick explanation about him...he is a Vampire, quite a maniac, big hands with claws (weapons), but he talks smoothly, sweet voice....but he is fast...filled with spasms and stuff...

i passed by 3 abandoned concepts...if you find something usefull...
1-a "demonic" monk with 2 eyes in one side of his head...like Evangelion's Lilith...with less eyes of course...

2-a quite normal monk...with the face like the engineers from Prometheus Movie ....2 of the initial ideas where monk because he was one..it is in his Lore..the UNtranslated one....

3-did you know what a Gangrel and Malkavian are? if you do....he is kinda like one of them...

his Link.... Pyotr again...take a look on skills if you need something more to inspire you...
help me on this one please

FarahBoom

12-20-2012

edit bump

Pumpkin Raven

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nhan Fiction View Post
Oh, no worries. You're fine. ^^

I have the concept posted already. She needs the voice set still, and I like to add stuff as it becomes available. After all, it's the holidays, so I understand.

Kiya, the Fervor of the Sands
thats like my champ ideas ult. check out Virder, The Slave Driver

Nhan Fiction

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin Raven View Post
thats like my champ ideas ult. check out Virder, The Slave Driver
I just checked out your champ's ultimate. It is very different from my Kiya's ultimate. For one thing, Kiya's cats are walking projectiles, essentially, and not pets.

FarahBoom

12-22-2012

edit bump

Pumpkin Raven

12-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nhan Fiction View Post
I just checked out your champ's ultimate. It is very different from my Kiya's ultimate. For one thing, Kiya's cats are walking projectiles, essentially, and not pets.
ah, but i was talking about summoning minions in general.

FarahBoom

12-25-2012

added Ahri Portrait

nicopnas

12-25-2012

great topic and great artwork man, saw your devianart!
mind taking a look at this? http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...2932337&page=2
is the champ I created, Emily, Vengeful Possession, tell me what you think of the layout

Cheers from a fellow summoner in Brazil.

Nicolas