Wukong's decoy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YungDragon

12-19-2012

I think that his clone should share his buff. You can't be tricky with Wukong when his decoy isn't shown with it. It is an instant give away, whether you choose to just stand still or decoy. I think this really needs to get fixed. >.<

CerealBoxOfDoom

12-19-2012

its not really there to be tricky. Youre an invisible bruiser lol

Kyu Ryu

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by YungDragon View Post
I think that his clone should share his buff. You can't be tricky with Wukong when his decoy isn't shown with it. It is an instant give away, whether you choose to just stand still or decoy. I think this really needs to get fixed. >.<

This is defiantly needed. I'm quite shocked its not already done. His ability is meant to make you wonder if that is him or not and this is to much of a dead give away.

MONSTER ZER0

12-19-2012

sharing the buff has nothing to do with it, any player who knows how to tell can find the difference between wukongs and shacos. it's wukong, he's standing still at low hp, guess where the original is? probably further up the lane.

YungDragon

12-19-2012

I get people all the time by standing still in a situation I'd normally decoy. They expect me to do it, but I don't, and then I get a good escape. However, if my decoy never has the buff, they always know if I've used it or not.

CerealBoxOfDoom

12-19-2012

why do you need to trick anyone. Theres a ton of damage nobody can see walking around

Kyu Ryu

12-19-2012

That is how that champ is played and designed around.