Controllable Minions on TT

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AgeOfPwn

12-18-2012

I've noticed that a few controllable minions can capture altars (Morde ult, Tibbers) I'm not quite sure if this is a bug or not, and if it isn't, I'd love to know the thought process behind it because I like the idea.

FearAzrael

12-18-2012

Pets

MssrLouisCyphre

12-19-2012

Shaco, Wu clones, Morde slaves, and other pets can capture altars. Minions like Elise Spiders and Annie Tibbers cannot cap altars.

Rule of Thumb: If you can Smite it, it can not take Altars.

AgeOfPwn

12-19-2012

Thank you for clarifying, this is good to know.

Steelflame

12-19-2012

This makes both Yorick and Morde extra strong on TT. After a fight, if they have a pet out, they can have it cap it while they farm the nearby jungle.

SaintHax

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelflame View Post
This makes both Yorick and Morde extra strong on TT. After a fight, if they have a pet out, they can have it cap it while they farm the nearby jungle.
OH yeah... that's totally a game breaker. Granted those pets won't help them farm the jungle while they do that. Still, I'd nerf Irelia.

Snoop Nome

Game Designer

12-19-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Anything with the "champion" designation will cap an altar. Unless there's any weird edge cases, I'm leaving it as an unique advantage.

Giraffesyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNome View Post
Anything with the "champion" designation will cap an altar. Unless there's any weird edge cases, I'm leaving it as an unique advantage.
<3 Yes... I was afraid this would be removed.