Reroll button + Hidden enemies *solution to leavers*

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emokore

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

I think one of the main problem with this game mode is that people leave when they do not get the champ they want or they feel the teams are unbalanced. Here are a couple solutions to fixing that problem.

1) instead of the lock in button there should be a reroll button, it should be available after 10 seconds for a one time reroll on your champ. The reason for the 10 seconds is to allow your team to try and trade with you before you use your one time reroll if you get a champ they want.

2) Second thing that should be done is the enemy champs should be hidden. This would prevent dodging because of people thinking that the enemy team is more overpowered.

3) add match making!

Thoughts, ideas?

KnightCheckmate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

Point 2 is something I've brought up as well, and I believe could be implemented currently in custom games as well as in any future matchmaking. I see people dodging mostly because of the enemy team comp as opposed to the champ they have to play.

Prof sin7

12-19-2012

No re-roll button, just add option #2. Not being able to see the enemy team's comp should fix a lot of issues regarding leavers.

Janna F Kennedy

12-19-2012

i support all 3

Emokore

12-19-2012

I want to stress the fact that I would not personally use the reroll button that often, however, it would make the mode more fun and desirable for more people. not everyone has played all of the champs or have runes for all of the champs, just because some of us have and are comfortable with playing anyone, does not mean we should impose that on a player. People leave because they do not get a champ they want to play. A one time reroll would not break the game mode, but it might make more people play or not dodge.

ploki122

12-19-2012

another option that would fix both the want for bans and the blind/not blind is to have 1/2 rerolls (for the team) to use on an enemy champion. Honeslty, if the blinded wait ever happens, I wish it's an option. Personally, I love to adapt myself to the situation before the match starts.

ZyniX69

12-20-2012

I like all of those ideas but I also think there should be set roles. That way you always have an initiator, support, ap/ad carry, etc. It would definitely prevent the all melee vs all poke games that aren't much fun for either side.

Pedito

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZyniX69 View Post
I like all of those ideas but I also think there should be set roles. That way you always have an initiator, support, ap/ad carry, etc. It would definitely prevent the all melee vs all poke games that aren't much fun for either side.
Then it wouldn't be ARAM. Also, the "meta" game shouldn't be imposed onto people since there are groups that always like to try outside of it.

ZyniX69

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedito View Post
Then it wouldn't be ARAM. Also, the "meta" game shouldn't be imposed onto people since there are groups that always like to try outside of it.
Well it is ARAM because the champions are still random. It just seems like there should be some kind of structure in place to rule out the guaranteed loss at champion select.

Pedito

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZyniX69 View Post
Well it is ARAM because the champions are still random. It just seems like there should be some kind of structure in place to rule out the guaranteed loss at champion select.
It's not ARAM if your role is still restricted. And as I said before. A structure would ruin the mode. This mode is not about getting the "right" team. It's about dealing with what you got and have fun doing it. Granted there will be one-sided teams, but that happens to everyone.