*Riot Penguin's Crash Test Party!!!* ᔉᔵᔺᔊ

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

blazerboy

12-19-2012

one hitting hecarim, and you know what that means, time for hypospeed!

RiotPenguin

Concept Artist

Follow RiotPenguin on Twitter

12-19-2012
5 of 10 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seel View Post
Off topic question though, when people are at the 999's win, do riot staff play with them for their final game?
We try to as often as we can!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaky View Post
Volibear and Singed both attempting to flip the same target from opposite sides.... (hoping the person gets ripped in half)
*chokes on food* hahahahaha yes!! Omg I hope so.... XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotalInfinity View Post
Don't forget to also have a Lulu on the other team to finish up that Super Cho Gath with a whimsy. Scariest squirrel in the whole game :P

Will these crash tests also happen this late at night? If so, that's awesome, since this is the time I'm usually up (and I'll find me a way to sneak into one or seven).
Yeah! Now THAT i have never seen. Giant squirrel OP.

Prob around 10pm PST

Spacemarine542

12-19-2012

What would happen if 2 Jarvan IV's ulted on each other at the same time? Or better yet if both teams were stacked and both Jarvan's ulted on both teams at the same time. Would Summoners Rift just explode? Double Cataclysm seems like it would be apocalyptic.

BobSagnuts

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotPenguin View Post
We try to as often as we can!

*chokes on food* hahahahaha yes!! Omg I hope so.... XD

Yeah! Now THAT i have never seen. Giant squirrel OP.

Prob around 10pm PST
Hey invite me
Disregard that =P

Super Explosion

12-19-2012

The thing I have noticed to be perhaps most detonatable in League has been the Knockup system.

Other movement blocks, too. Bust out the Alistars, the walls, and the Malphites!

Although, I do wonder if it's possible to simply iterate through the movement block interactions in the code itself, testing each without requiring player input.

But nonetheless, these seem to likely be good targets! Tristana is also of special note. Unstable rocket propulsion.

Griseldurf

12-19-2012

How about something with the new Vi? It seems her ult, once triggered, will chase down the target regardless of distance right? Well how about having her target a Master Yi , who triggers Highlander and ghost and whatever other speed things and see how long he can run away until she catches him.

fwpx

12-19-2012

oh oh oh! COUNT ME IN!

fwpx

12-19-2012

What happens when one annie gets ulted at the exact same time by 5 warwicks? I MUST KNOW.

Also, can you actually never outrun nautilus' ult? I think 6000 movement speed Rammus must test this and other chasing ults.

fwpx

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griseldurf View Post
How about something with the new Vi? It seems her ult, once triggered, will chase down the target regardless of distance right? Well how about having her target a Master Yi , who triggers Highlander and ghost and whatever other speed things and see how long he can run away until she catches him.
I wonder if its possible to drag her through tons of ziggs' minefields and kill her before she hits him?

F5 Zarozz Mid

12-19-2012

Trunle ULT's a DC player? gains extremely large amounts of defenses