Vi Login Screen thread

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ArmySquirrel

12-19-2012

Awesome theme song. It does fit her pretty well. I still worship at the Lunari shrine, but I sure do see the appeal of this one.

Waffletimewarp

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuclear Titbit View Post
Whats the name of the song? It cannot be just "Vi login screen", can it?
I'm goin with "Here comes Vi!", personally.

x1 Godja

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Exactly - I prefer a more early 90's rock or early 80's punk personally, but this theme is really fitting of Vi overall - I approve!

When thinking about stuff, I care less about personal tastes specifically than I do "is this right/fitting"? In this case, 100% yes.
Yo buddy can you stop with the useless threads and actually comment on real ones?
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...1#post32614606

Raideros

12-19-2012

I love Diana's login, and how Elise's gives me goosebumps every time I watch it... BUT THIS IS THE BEST BY FAR!

Griefwar

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrider View Post
This is so good.. where is the official LoL login screen playlist?
You can get them in the League of Legends Soundcloud
https://soundcloud.com/leagueoflegends

Twitchious

12-19-2012

I have had the song on loop for about an hour now. The beat is great. :3

Ancro

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Not sure, it was a smattering of musically-gifted Rioters, not an official band or anything.
But you're getting that started, right? You have the easiest band name in the world sitting right in front of you, you appear to have a pretty good set of musicians working for you, and you have a rabid fan base. ***, drugs, and rock and roll, man!

Well, one out of three ain't bad.

Dusty Bronco

12-19-2012

"She's like a boomerang...who never gives up."
Are you kidding me?

I saw Vi and instantly thought "Industrial rock." There is literally no better champion that some good ol' NIN would fit. Take a gander. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1uaGkwmDa0

Mettalknight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

The music makes me want to play want to play Vi so bad!!

Strawberrycocoa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skėlls uNmatched View Post
Yo buddy can you stop with the useless threads and actually comment on real ones?
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...1#post32614606
People tend to take everything Reds say and either hold it as literal gospel truth or twist and subvert and reinterpret to to fit whatever viewpoint they wish. Also, that thread you linked is a "Why is stuff so expensive" trap thread. It's generally a bad idea for Reds to comment in threads like that because any red post there will just be perverted into slander and misinformation regardless of what they actually say.

I mean, you clearly state in the link that you feel the Reds "don't care about their customers". Can you honestly say that if you were a Rioteer, you would post in a thread where people had clearly already made up their minds what to believe and were just looking for a scapegoat Red to rake over the coals?

You don't want reasons and you don't want rationale. You want a target.