Varus trade! (Help me finish off my ADC set!)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ascadia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

A friend of mine wants to gift me their Varus to finish off my ADC set (because they hate playing him and would rather see someone get use out of him... poor Varus). I was playing AP mid but then our former ADC decided they didn't want to do it anymore and so I got "stuck" with the role and found I actually really enjoy it!

In order to make the transfer happen we apparently need 2000 upvotes from the all wise, and all knowing lol forum community!

Its a strange policy but we do what we must!

Please help make it happen guys!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mia Evelynn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascadia View Post
A friend of mine wants to gift me their Varus to finish off my ADC set (because they hate playing him and would rather see someone get use out of him... poor Varus). I was playing AP mid but then our former ADC decided they didn't want to do it anymore and so I got "stuck" with the role and found I actually really enjoy it!

In order to make the transfer happen we apparently need 2000 upvotes from the all wise, and all knowing lol forum community!

Its a strange policy but we do what we must!

Please help make it happen guys!
You wont get 2000 upvotes for a champion you can buy with IP, those type of threads are mainly pertaining to Limited Skins, Kitty kat katarina, Pax jax, Striker Ezreal, Etc.