Cost: 6300 or 975

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CloudDevil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairy Tale View Post
K I've seen too many of these as it is. I honestly dont understand why everyone's making a big deal out of 975/6300 release champs. It's a given that Riot put their staff into work and should be paid accordingly, so if by chance people use RP to buy these champs, it'll further help develop new champions. I have never had a problem with IP personally. 6300 may seem like a lot, but it's at most a week to a week 1/2 of casual league play.
'

heh ur right, forget what i said, riot is growing and ppl need to be paid, paying 9xx rp for a champ that JUST came out is the least, be happy its not 6xxx rp, i know some game companies who wouldnt hesitate to overprice champions if they owned LoL

CloudDevil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaffair View Post
I didn't know downloading a free game made you a "consumer" . Sorry you feel cheated... I suggest returning the free game and getting a full refund
XDDDD kk U WIN! LOL

BlackBeast41

12-19-2012

Anyone know the general rate that they do price reductions?

Yoruichi

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skėlls uNmatched View Post
Riot what happend to "We'll be making champs of all prices dont you guys worry!" Guess forgive and forget right? reds will just skip my thread to avoid confrontation, its okay its what we've come and expect from you guys now.
Little late to the party don't you think. It's been over a year since they released a non 6300 and a red said that this was their business model moving forward.

I don't know why you're upvoted for being ignorant. I hate to be "that guy" but the game is free. You don't HAVE to buy anything to play. If you're impatient, then spend the money. That is their whole business model.

STFU, good god

Strossus Gran

12-19-2012

How entitled can you get? If you don't like the costs, show your displeasure by not participating, don't whine about what you think they owe you.

LawlerBrawler

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoruichi View Post
Little late to the party don't you think. It's been over a year since they released a non 6300 and a red said that this was their business model moving forward.

I don't know why you're upvoted for being ignorant. I hate to be "that guy" but the game is free. You don't HAVE to buy anything to play. If you're impatient, then spend the money. That is their whole business model.

STFU, good god
He's upvoted because most people don't like having to pay 6300 for each champ, while their new solution (price reductions on old champions) doesn't actually happen often enough to make a huge difference.

Keirndmo

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightmareLullaby View Post
Anyone know the general rate that they do price reductions?
Once every year.

Yoruichi

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LawlerBrawler View Post
He's upvoted because most people don't like having to pay 6300 for each champ, while their new solution (price reductions on old champions) doesn't actually happen often enough to make a huge difference.
So don't. Play the game, and earn the champs, or just open your wallet. Quit trying to steal from their employees pockets. Just because the game is free, doesn't mean it's free to run.

NotDevan

12-19-2012

I'm sorry if you expect them to put hard work designing, animating, and balancing (to a degree...) a champion for 450 ip.

DeafCatMoan

12-19-2012

I remember them answering a thread like this in the past, but i cant find it.