Champion Spotlight: Vi, the Piltover Enforcer

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jhonnier10

Recruiter

12-19-2012

when they go to give vi?

Andre Arashi

12-19-2012

Riot, you guys gotta stop doing this. If you aren't going to release the champ, don't release the spotlight. Gets people worked up for nothing. Oh, and you piss off a lot of gamers.

Siniroth

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre Arashi View Post
Riot, you guys gotta stop doing this. If you aren't going to release the champ, don't release the spotlight. Gets people worked up for nothing. Oh, and you piss off a lot of gamers.
Eh, I wouldn't say it pisses off a lot of players, just a bit throwing when we're used to spotlight + release at the same time and we suddenly get a spotlight but no release for at least a day after.

Jaezo

12-19-2012

her q isnt a skill shot anymore. no more jumping walls...

Falzarr2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

She still isn't out yet.....

Riot really needs to get their **** together and release the champion and the spotlight at the same time. All they accomplish by releasing the spotlight and no ETA on the actual champion is piss off half their player base. Even for a free to play game, making your player base angry consistantly is a good way to kill a game.

SabinVI

12-19-2012

when will she be out??

God of Prime

12-19-2012

I'm really pissed.. I expected after the update she would be playable, but no. You put out a spotlight usually on the day of the release. This makes me lose the love at times for this game, give us release dates; no reason to hide them.

Acena

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by God of Prime View Post
I'm really pissed.. I expected after the update she would be playable, but no. You put out a spotlight usually on the day of the release. This makes me lose the love at times for this game, give us release dates; no reason to hide them.

Champion releases are usualy every second Wednesday. It's Wednesday today. Though they definitely shouldn't have released the spotlight early.

Skogul

12-19-2012

okay riot why isnt she out yet? whats your reason this time??

Ananki478

12-19-2012

Riot why you gots to be like every other woman we love teas us then never release us?????