How much do you hate Teemo in Dom?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tempestphile

12-19-2012

from a scale of Karma to Kass, i am very close to Kass

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

I Love Teemo, granted i don't own and never play Teemo, but i HATE bruisers with the burning passion of a thousand suns* Particularly you <looks at Olaf>, and teemo being an anti-bruiser...well you can already see where i'm going.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XReyoX View Post
Teemo should be a purchasable item.

Unique Active: Summon 1 teemo to blind your target, place a mushroom under his feet and then global taunt the enemy team.
*everyone seems to forget why philo got nerfed to the ground during season 2 and why innervating locket was removed on the first place, and no, it was not because of sona as the wiki says.

SoBeNirvana

Adjudicator

12-19-2012

Teemo? Pft. Jayce is the real bane of my existence.

boomshackalak

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infirc View Post
I Love Teemo, granted i don't own and never play Teemo, but i HATE bruisers with the burning passion of a thousand suns* Particularly you <looks at Olaf>, and teemo being an anti-bruiser...well you can already see where i'm going.

*everyone seems to forget why philo got nerfed to the ground during season 2 and why innervating locket was removed on the first place, and no, it was not because of sona as the wiki says.
Teemo is not strictly anti-bruiser. He is pretty much anti-autoattackers, and I would love to see more carries in dominion (apart from ezreal). Teemo kills carries while idling in base. And is Olaf really a problem in dominion?

Why did those items get nerfed? Udyr?

Tortferngatr

12-19-2012

He's not as fun to play against as some other champs, but I find that he has (a little) counterplay--namely, trying to outpredict where he'll put shrooms, and use Oracle/Sweeper/Lantern on the spots that do have them. That being said, I have a hard time being annoyed by champs (besides AP Yi on Proving Grounds...D:< ) in the first place.

The sheer humiliation of dying to shrooms alone is enough to make playing Teemo black comedy itself, though.

Cybrid 0x0T2MD2W

12-20-2012

oh you know, he's my favorite little **** to kill....
...yeah I don't need to say how much I hate him

Eyemite

12-20-2012

Not as much as everyone else seems to probably because I usually play mages that 2 shot him on sight.
With exceptional mushroom placement which is not often he can be a little annoying.

Ukaei

12-20-2012

I lost a game because of Teemo shrooms..

Hate him with all my passion.

hoihoi8

12-24-2012

With a burning passion. So sick of seeing that little POS. It takes zero skill to lay down a mushroom and take someones life bar.

Sdaciuk

12-24-2012

I don't play Teemo, but I wish I did. I love him on my team. I target him on the other team most of the time. Currently he seems balanced, maybe slightly strong, but he's not broken or anything.