Is AP Evelynn in line for more nerfs?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Azbroolah

12-19-2012

Title. I just bought her skin and am planning to play her for awhile, does she have imminent Diana-level nerfs incoming? I haven't been keeping up with QQ lately.

Voidgolem

12-19-2012

Probably.

Skullchaos

12-19-2012

She's balanced.

AntiMages

12-19-2012

If riot has any sense of balance than she 100% deserves a nerf just by looking at sheer numbers of her kit, her win ratio at high elo's and her insane tournament ratio.

But maybe they'll keep her broken for a few weeks/months to make da m0neyz so get that elo SON.

AntiMages

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skullchaos View Post
She's balanced.
You're retarded.

Zhico

12-19-2012

I don't think she is, her dmg seems fine since DFG was changed and before you could DFG + ult for a kill and now you have to work a little harder. She can get countered in lane really easily so I would say she's safe

Edit: Dont forget Her ult also is 1% per 100 AP now from the 1% per 50 ap, you guys think she is scary now and with old DFG it was always a confirmed kill

IS14b4c934b49e2140947ac

12-19-2012

Mabye they should start with nerfing her W first since it literally having no mana cost means you are only limited to cooldowns on it to escape with it.

Giving is a fair mana cost would make sense overall.

Azbroolah

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DunkMasterDiz View Post
You're retarded.
I can't take you seriously in light of the 125 billion AP Eve QQ threads you've made.

AntiMages

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferrero94 View Post
Mabye they should start with nerfing her W first since it literally having no mana cost means you are only limited to cooldowns on it to escape with it.

Giving is a fair mana cost would make sense overall.
None of her skills really use any mana to be honest, she might as well be manaless.
Even in the off chance she goes OOM, she can go into stealth and regain all her mana in like 5 seconds GG.

AntiMages

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azbroolah View Post
I can't take you seriously in light of the 125 billion AP Eve QQ threads you've made.
Don't really care, I have pretty much a perfect track record of pointing out OP heros, getting downvoted than a month later they get gutted and I bump the topic to see what the haters say

She is OP, play her for as long as you can until she gets nerfed. Which I don't think will be for awhile though since there's no tournaments for her to stomp anytime soon.