And ppl say elo hell doesn't exist ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dasher64

12-18-2012

Not even about luck im positively sure that lots of people has noobs and trolls on their ranked team and they won because they didnt go blame it all on their teammates like you did

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

12-18-2012

To be perfectly fair, Elo Hell does exist. The problem is you're misunderstanding what it actually is. Elo Hell isn't where other people are holding you back, that's a really arrogant viewpoint. In actuality, Elo Hell is wherever you are when you stagnate as a result of pushing responsibility and blame away from you and towards your teammates, enemies, and 'luck.' As a result, Elo hell happens at every Elo, as it's not about being 'better' than those around you (because if you were actually better overall instead of just in surface means, you would gain Elo).

(Answering this regardless of whether or not the OP is a troll or whether he deserves it or not, as it will be useful to others popping by. I hope you're not a troll, and I'll play under the assumption as such.)

TwistWrist

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IS13a2e0732031ca View Post
Some people are more lucky in lotteries then others. Some people are more lucky to get good team mates then others.
But no one consistently wins the lottery.

Which is why your statement is nonsense.

IS13a2e0732031ca

12-18-2012

So Panzerfaust... what you say, according my 1st post with my stats vs premade duo stats, actually duo didn't held me in lower elo, its all my fault and i should take the responsibility for the lost games even i was carry all the feeders? Explain me that.

TwistWrist

12-18-2012

What I'm saying is you need to stop being a whiner and get over yourself.

Of the last 10 ranked games, you have 7 wins.

In what idiotic world do you actually believe other people are holding you back? Learn some math and statistics and realize that Elo matchmaking doesn't give two ****s about some minor individual games that you lost. You probably have no clue whether you had duo queues that helped you win those games because you probably didn't even check.

Instead, you are just looking for an excuse to whine over your few losses. Also, a sample size of 4 isn't stats. One, that is a mild blip in general randomness and two, I doubt your data is even accurate.

IS13a2e0732031ca

12-18-2012

The whole whine was after i had 4 constantly terrible games with duo pramedes. The point i wanted to emphasize was : sometimes whatever you do, you just simply can not win the games bcoz of FEEDERS. And when it happens over and over again, lets be fair, that's what people call elo hell.

XxPoN3DxX

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IS13a2e0732031ca View Post
My last 4 ranked games in the row with duo premades - all 4 lost.

All 4 games i wasn't feeder, oppositely, i tried to give as many kills and gank as much as i can

1st game , Me: 10/4/4 , duo bottom: 5/16
2nd game , Me: 8/5/3 , duo bottom 5/17
3rd game, Me: 9/3/2 , duo everywhere hard sucked (don't remember coz not the in the same lane)
4th game , Me: 8/3/2 , duo bottom 1/10

Total: Me: 35/15/11 , duo (average) 11/41

So, Now blame me that i invented Elo Hell.

I'm getting really annoyed and afraid of duo now, any ideas how to cope with that situation or i should revenge duo premades with my hard troll to vent my rage?
First of all, even if your team sucks and make bad plays, NEVER RAGE or try to correct them, praise them for doing good, and say its ok mistakes happen when they screw up. the statistics say if someone is raging during a game, the win percetage drops to 5%. As far as for getting out of elo hell, you just have to keep trying, and work with the players your handed. try and be a role modle for the players on your team, and solo que is not the way to go, bring a duo of the same elo, if you bring a higher on then the other teams elo rises too. making it harder. with a duo theres someone you can trust on your team. and work on last hitting, cs wins games. never push to turret without a gank, and keep wards on the map as often as you can. research ward placement, and know your champions, all of them inside and out. and never think you are better than the people on your team, you may not relize it, but you may be messing up too, maybe not as hard, but it could still be part your fault. its a team game not a solo game, so play as a team, theres no such thing as a ks, and have fun. Keep your spirits up. XxPoN3DxX

kaktyus

12-19-2012

sorry for interrupting.
What is ELO?

XxPoN3DxX

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaktyus View Post
sorry for interrupting.
What is ELO?
Whats up boss, elo is your score in ranked matches at lvl 30. you score elo in ranked and it matches you up with players of the same elo to play. its a way of making the compeditive edge of the game more exiting. dont worry about it too much, youll know plent about it by the time your 30. but remember that when you get to 30 that ranked, or elo play is much more difficult and competitive than normal play.

hope that helped, let me know if your still unclear about it.

kaktyus

12-19-2012

thanks.