Champion Spotlight: Vi, the Piltover Enforcer

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Avrotei

12-18-2012

Is it just me or does she do the dougie as her dance?

ZombieSnipes

12-18-2012

Lol why do they not tell us when they are coming out -_-

God of Prime

12-18-2012

WHEN... WHEN.... IS IT GOING TO BE 4 THIS MORNING??? OMGAH... You are killing me, just come out already!!!

vonBose

12-19-2012

How does she punch with such spindly little arms?

YMouseY

12-19-2012

It doesn't look like Vi slams down the enemy champion with her ult; it just looks like the standard knock-up animation. I don't think it's a big deal, but it's definitely not as cool as I thought it was going to be.

GhostBladesz

12-19-2012

so is she coming out today/tonight or what I wanna know when I can buy her and then move on to other things like those legacy skins

Nhero

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostBladesz View Post
so is she coming out today/tonight or what I wanna know when I can buy her and then move on to other things like those legacy skins
Yes.

kermankermit

12-19-2012

Nek minute, nerf.

BrazilianShogun

12-19-2012

I don't understand the complaints of her being OP. She is just like any other bruiser. Able to dash to your carry and bulky with some dps. You either kite her before she gets the chance or wait until she dashes your AD to just have one player keep her in check with CC or something of the sort. Nothing new really. I like the fact that she is a less stereotypical girl and has a unique personality kinda like leona. I say wits end will probably be fantastic for her. That or zephyr combined with banshees veil so she can go through the lines untouched. Fun stuff ^^.

ELOHero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-19-2012

Phreak, you forgot to go over her build. You talked about building her but went into runes, masteries, and then summoner spells instead, rather than going in-game builds like you have with most every other champion.