BTW Riot, just wanted to say...

First Riot Post
12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GaoShiki

12-19-2012

Giving me a 910 RP refund cause I bought one of the legendary skins? Totes brosauce, homie. IDK why people ***** about how 'greedy' Riot is, ignore those losers, you guys are amazing in my book, before and after the free RP. =p. Keep up the good work, guys.

Morello

Lead Designer

12-19-2012
1 of 4 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaoShiki View Post
Giving me a 910 RP refund cause I bought one of the legendary skins? Totes brosauce, homie. IDK why people ***** about how 'greedy' Riot is, ignore those losers, you guys are amazing in my book, before and after the free RP. =p. Keep up the good work, guys.
<3

I think it's popular to think game companies are greedy, lifeless entities who are detached from games and players. Maybe players have felt this way from past experiences...I don't know. I just know we're not that way and want to make sure people know it

DRIVEATAR RSCNyx

12-19-2012

Man, Riot is so greedy about selling optional content for a COMPLETELY FREE GAME.

Just OOZES with greed. If they really wanted, they could run in-game ads during all the loading screens, and have ads playing ALL throughout the menus, and make money that way...but they don't.

I don't think people know what greed means.

Malloreon

12-19-2012

I don't think Riot is a bad company. They do some things I don't agree with, and I do feel they have gotten a bit less involved with the community now that they've gotten bigger, but that's to be expected.

Still one of the better companies out there.

scotth266

12-19-2012

Inb4 someone says "THEY SHOULDN'T HAVE MADE THOSE **** SKINS IN THE FIRST PLACE, RIOT SUX, TOOK FOREVER TO REFUND," etc.

Some people are just permanently set to Butthurt Mode.

Nightcide

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

I second this statement. Feeling slighted because skins coming out now are equal to legendarys a year+ ago was not something I liked, but it turns out you are indeed the company I know and love. Keep it up and I hope to work for you some day .

Demagoguery

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
<3

I think it's popular to think game companies are greedy, lifeless entities who are detached from games and players. Maybe players have felt this way from past experiences...I don't know. I just know we're not that way and want to make sure people know it
Can I have a hug Morello?

SnowyTank

12-19-2012

Can you give us all a hug?

Hyou

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
<3

This so much of this

xSnowex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

Explain further?

12345 ... 7