Taric Tactics?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TK464

11-06-2012

I like to start with a Rod of Ages and just kind of wing it after that. Usually I grab hybrid stuff though honestly, I really dig the rageblade on him for greatly increasing his 1v1 capability.

Fruden999

11-06-2012

Taric Tactics = Tartics?

MaximumTacolord

11-07-2012

Tartics is now the official term.

I am digging the rageblade on Taric, I haven't been able to pick up a gunrage combo yet . The slow may be a little overkill on Taric though.

Lethal stoner

11-08-2012

i love to build him hybrid
boots (look t enemy) cdr prffered
nashors
rageblade
any aura's needed
and either a malady or wits or w.e always counter the enemy team

every time u come around they run then booom smack your ult in their face and steamrol

///Taric goes where HE deems fabulous enough\\\

MaximumTacolord

12-18-2012

With the new items, any new recommends for Taric? I've been playing with the banner thing that upgrades minions as giant minions are hilarious. But otherwise the item seems to suck.

I've also been building black fire torch but I'm not sure if it's really that good on Taric.

Euthrosyne

12-18-2012

Try the new DFG on him. Makes his AP burst scary.

MMKH

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euthrosyne View Post
Try the new DFG on him. Makes his AP burst scary.
I think the new DFG is possibly a better option on AP Taric than BFT is now. But both are great to have to help max your CDR sooner while adding AP and damage.

Man Hammer

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMKH View Post
I think the new DFG is possibly a better option on AP Taric than BFT is now. But both are great to have to help max your CDR sooner while adding AP and damage.
Now with the new updates and I like to have some fun, what would you recommend for a new build MMHK??

MMKH

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana HÓmmok View Post
Now with the new updates and I like to have some fun, what would you recommend for a new build MMHK??
Witchcap, Sweeper, DFG/BFT, Spirit Visage/Odyns, etc. If you want to be a bit trolly with support, start Lucky Pick first and build into Shard of True Ice and get Twin Shadows after that.