Swain, the Master Tactician - Champion Spotlight

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pepperz

10-04-2010

somebody's bound to make a pirate skin mod. peg leg, pirate parrot, eye patch.... it's one eye'd WILLY!!!!

Sinornim

10-04-2010

Not intrested; alert me when a new affordable tank is released, since the last two were 6300.

Caster, Laser Bird? He's absolutely 6300.

Bearclops

10-04-2010

He definitely needs more health to stay alive. Even with the lifesteal, he'll need at least 2 Rylia's.

crimsonlyre

10-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyabolic View Post
Shaco? WTF!?

Anyway, interesting hero. Looks kinda original to LoL in a way and his ultimate looks fun lol, I will be getting him.
JitB is an AoE fear.

I kinda hope they deviate from the norm a bit and give us a true mage that isn't 6300- though I'm certainly not banking on it.

With his skillset and mediocre scaling I think a tanky dps build will be best on him (Abyssal Scepter, Rylai's, Zonya's, RoA, etc.)

I might even consider an early sfc just because he has no good farming skills.

Ubrcon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akaichi View Post
He does realize the abilities name is NeverMOVE right?
the move has always been nevermore, its an Edgar Allen Poe reference to one of his poems that which has crows in it.

Krellnus

10-04-2010

A laser bird that must take some kind of tactical genCREEEEEEEEEEEED!

DeadXera

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepperz View Post
somebody's bound to make a pirate skin mod. peg leg, pirate parrot, eye patch.... it's one eye'd WILLY!!!!
Riot already made one. >.>; Bilgewater Swain?

Helbracht

10-04-2010

Hate to say this but...he looks pretty boring to play. He reminds me of a less creative version of Malzahar (who actually has character). Just my first opinions on seeing the video.

crimsonlyre

10-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubrcon View Post
the move has always been nevermore, its an Edgar Allen Poe reference to one of his poems that which has crows in it.
You mean the one titled "The Raven"? Who'da thunk

And it is and always has (at least since ptr) been called NeverMOVE. Patch notes verify this. It's a play on nevermore though

crimsonlyre

10-04-2010

With the way Torment is worded, I assume the target takes extra from all of his damage, so a slightly hybrid build (sounds crazy) may actually be the optimum dps build. With DFG, Lichbane, Rageblade, and some AP stacking, he can pull out some crazy melee burst (which synergizes well with his ult, and the fact that he has slows and roots)

Something to try at least.