Snowdown Showdown is Here!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SlVIR

12-17-2012

please please please make a sivir skin

Gabelous

12-18-2012

Rather than re-release LAST YEAR'S skins, you should have released another past year's skins. I really wanted Snow Bunny Nidalee or Candy Cane Miss Fortune.

I bought a couple of the 2011 skins because I liked them and figured they would at the very least be in the vault another year or so, if at all. It irks me to feel like I was "cheated" because you just offer them up again this year while 2009 and 2010 continues to maintain their uniqueness by being locked in the vault still.

Feels like you just reward the "older players" for their monetary contribution with skins which are now unattainable and then the "newer players" are duped into feeling their purchases are similar but you go and make them available again.

KlaxonRT

12-18-2012

I know this is irrelevant but this guy named League°âLegends has started a thread and is giving away free skins and champs to anyone who asks him. He's acting as santa claus and all he wants in return is to play a few games with a riot employee or just contact with one in-game. If you could help him out that'd be great, thanks

CackMuncher

12-18-2012

i gifted my friend a legacy skin why did i not receive my icon yet:S

Mr Stay Puft

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZyFii View Post
i gifted my friend a legacy skin why did i not receive my icon yet:S
Same here me and my wife did the gifting of RP champion and Skin and havent recieved any icons

Girkon

12-18-2012

Does gifting the bundle of Vi counts as both champion and skin gifting?

illidan721

12-18-2012

could riot jsut re-open all the fking legacy items like festive kassadin and team spirit anivia?
i really wanna buy those items at all cost

Antoleon

12-19-2012

Fast question, if you unlock an icon its forever or just for holidays?

im hoping its forever

Azubuke

12-19-2012

I bought a skin for my friend, but Reindeer Urf is nowhere to be found amongst my icons what am I doing wrong?

violatedillusion

12-19-2012

LOL no winter themed map...good going riot, DOTA 2 got theirs. No I will not be blowing any money on your skins, why? because I don't want to feed your greed.