So when is this disgusting Jax thing going to end?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Slime Appears

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reynmaker View Post
And check my rune page lol, Haven't played on this account much in months so those matches were in the badlands......where even Jax can't carry. This is my first account and the browser saved the pw for the forums, so I post on it. The OP stalking my post though, kinda 'special'
It takes 30 seconds to lolking someone dude. That's not stalking. Someone has an ego problem >_>

Reynmaker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Slime Appears View Post
It takes 30 seconds to lolking someone dude. That's not stalking. Someone has an ego problem >_>
That's 30 seconds that I don't care to use on you guy. I don't need to know your match history to have an opinion for or against something, maybe it's that I don't obsess over the game like some of you.

The point remains: there are many OP and broken champs in Dominion and Jax simply is not at the top of the list of OMG game breakers.

bierfaust

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reynmaker View Post
That's 30 seconds that I don't care to use on you guy. I don't need to know your match history to have an opinion for or against something, maybe it's that I don't obsess over the game like some of you.

The point remains: there are many OP and broken champs in Dominion and Jax simply is not at the top of the list of OMG game breakers.
There is a difference between OP and abusive champions.

Kassadin is abusive (he abuses a flaw in the game mechanics).

Jax is a problem at all levels of play based on the nature of his kit and the way DOM works with passive gold/xp gain. He is in fact quite near the top of the list when you only look at the overpowered champions and not the abusive ones. And considering his popularity due to his overpowered status, he is a problem for most people.

Changing those 2 aspects, gold gain and xp gain, would hurt DOM and many other champions before it started to have an impact on the overpowered champions, so looking at the champion themselves is the next best thing.

Intellectional

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK47WOLF View Post
Or is this just Dominion's biggest joke? I'm tired of doing well in Dom games but being statistically unable to win them because of what Jax brings to the table. When does this end? When are they going to do something about Jax?
That's a funny way to spell Heimerdinger...

Samcro AUS

12-19-2012

jax teemo kass. removed from dom. problem solved