Ask Urgot (2.0)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Steampwrd Kitten

12-18-2012

"Even if you could? You always can." She says as she paces around. "Don't you ever wonder what it'd be like? To have simply moved on?"

Dear Urgot

12-18-2012

Not that I *wheeze* do not want to be here, *wheeze* but if I didn't, I would have no one besides the Machine Herald *wheeze* with enough knowledge of this body to repair me in times of need.

*he narrows his eyes*

Put yourself in *wheeze* my position, Ionian. You are at the height *wheeze* of your glory, and then cut down, only to be *wheeze* brought back and live in agony. What do I *wheeze* have left to cling to, if not the death of Garen..?

Steampwrd Kitten

12-18-2012

"How do you know I haven't been there?" she responded a bit sharply. "What don't you have to cling to?" She retorted to his other question. "A second chance is still a chance to live. Even if your heart is filled with vengeance."

A single digit rested against the front of her lips thoughtfully with her other arm hooking around her midsection. She never in the slightest allowed her guard to fall, not trusting the potential damage the creature could cause her.

((Since we're both around, if you feel like RPing in the chat thing mentioned in one of the sticky RP threads, we could go that route.))

Dear Urgot

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BioCat View Post
"How do you know I haven't been there?" she responded a bit sharply. "What don't you have to cling to?" She retorted to his other question. "A second chance is still a chance to live. Even if your heart is filled with vengeance."

A single digit rested against the front of her lips thoughtfully with her other arm hooking around her midsection. She never in the slightest allowed her guard to fall, not trusting the potential damage the creature could cause her.

((Since we're both around, if you feel like RPing in the chat thing mentioned in one of the sticky RP threads, we could go that route.))
((Sure. Meet ya there. Its called Sanctuary, right?))

Steampwrd Kitten

12-18-2012

((I have no idea lol. I know you can create rooms so I'll poke in and create one unless you beat me to it.))

((http://www.roarchat.net/ is the name of the website.Room is called "Urgot's Chambers"))

Dear Urgot

12-18-2012

((Go ahead and create one. What's it called?))

Steampwrd Kitten

12-18-2012

((Urgot's Chambers.))

Dear Urgot

12-18-2012

((k i am in it))

Steampwrd Kitten

12-18-2012

((Odd I don't see you. Try leaving and coming back in? I recreated the room since I registered.))

Dear Urgot

12-18-2012

((Hm. You still aren't there. Add me as a friend and we can use the IM chat. Just add Dear Urgot. I am online so I can accept it right away.))