Tribunal at it's best ! I challenge EVERY RED to justify this punished report card.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bananoid

12-18-2012

The report card tells me this guy is bad at LoL

Stephenn

12-18-2012

Tribunal would be 20x better if they took out the options for players to use it.. Riot claims they "review all cases" anyways so why do they need the players to do it aswell? I don't get their logic honestly.

Halagren

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatoneGothGuy View Post
y'know sometimes stuff like this does happen. 99% accuracy is only as accurate as it says. It almost sounds like you're trying to imply an overarching conspiracy of riot trying to hide things like this from us but brave little you posted it.
edit: ERMEERGERHD LOOK AT DIS ONE CASE OUTTA AN OCEAN OF THEM DIS ONE WRUNG ENTIRE SYSTEM MUST BE BROUGHT DOWN
Not really sure why anyone downvoted this? Though the ban was not deserved in this case he does have a valid point.

lol I died again

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryjerry1 View Post
Idiocracy?

Idiocy*

Sorry, my inner Grazi is kicking in.
No, no, not idiocy.
Idiocracy.

TrolImanship

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IS17804f7429d10e View Post
Guess what Riot will say?

"As every system, tribunal has a certain false positive rate, so cases like these are bound to happen. It is not the majority, though!"
or
"He did bad things in post and pre-game chat, which are not included in the tribunal case. Incidentally, the playerbase guessed right on this one anyway even without this information."

As always.
"He was reported a lot and you have to keep in mind you only get into the Tribunal by being reported a lot so we think he deserves this ban and knows what he did wrong to cause himself to get reported a lot"

ThatoneGothGuy

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIV View Post
too late XD first page...
i'm not justifying the ban. it was completely unjustified but I am trying to fend off those who want to bulldoze the entire system to the ground because of such a small amount of false positives.

Shehriazad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2012

Sad.

Do I have to fear for my account now (never warned or banned yet....but this.....ugh)

seductiveasian

12-18-2012

Lol, either way Riot isn't going to admit the Tribunal is flawed. They're going to ignore this thread, or make up some BS about you behaving incorrectly in those games with 0 evidence provided to us.

StompEmlnTheNuts

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatoneGothGuy View Post
i'm not justifying the ban. it was completely unjustified but I am trying to fend off those who want to bulldoze the entire system to the ground because of such a small amount of false positives.
That margin of error should be on the other side though. It should be false negatives, as in 99% of toxic players get banned and 1% manage to luckily escape. The fact that it swings back at innocent players like this is ****ing bull****.

Merlin4JC

12-18-2012

No reason to ban this guy. Hopefully Riot realizes that this is a serious complaint...