Tribunal at it's best ! I challenge EVERY RED to justify this punished report card.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Purple Mischief

12-18-2012

Seriously punishing players and restricting them from playing because they arent very good? Live by your own summoners code.

Talesdro

12-18-2012

Decision ''Punish''.Really?Just proves how flawed is the Tribunal...

IS13c7fafe7804f7429d10e

12-18-2012

Guess what Riot will say?

"As every system, tribunal has a certain false positive rate, so cases like these are bound to happen. It is not the majority, though!"
or
"He did bad things in post and pre-game chat, which are not included in the tribunal case. Incidentally, the playerbase guessed right on this one anyway even without this information."

As always.

Memorylame

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2012

I have a theory about the Tribunal though I can't prove anything...it really feels like it punishes players who play this game alot..I know some awfully foul and very casual players who have never received a warning and some very nice guys who play 20 games a day nearly get banned for infractions...I think the Tribunal just looks at you and says 'You got reported in 15 games today. That must mean you are bad and need some further scrutiny.' meanwhile the guy who spews profanity in the 3 games a day he plays (2 of which he won so he got no reports from his teammates) never ever gets looked at...then to top it off if you've been sighted by the system once it will be easier for it to sight you again....

I really feel quantity of games is a large factor...maybe quantity of serious games that didn't go so well is a bigger factor..idk just spouting

Cool Stuffz

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lol I died again View Post
Agreement
Majority

*looks at clock*
December 18, 2012

Brace yourselves.
Idiocracy is upon us.
It will mark the end of the world.
Idiocracy?

Idiocy*

Sorry, my inner Grazi is kicking in.

Regarding the OP, I'd have voted pardon, but this is the first case I've seen where I'd have voted pardon when it resulted in a punish.

DmG KIV

12-18-2012

People don't read. There is a compulsion to just punish all the things and derp through tribunal... sorry bro. +1 for justice.

Saint Latona

12-18-2012

Being bad is no excuse for being banned. I'm usually all for Tribunal, but this one is just plain silly.

Elan Tedronai

12-18-2012

Is this OP's card? I mean did someone get this card as a reason for their ban or did someone just stumble across this case? If the latter I wouldn't be surprised if Riot seeded the Tribunal with cases like this to see who's clicking punish when they really shouldn't be. Also, there is no before/after game chat. Maybe the guy was a complete dillhole in after game chat.

DmG KIV

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrolImanship View Post
inb4 riot fanboys actually try to justify this ban
too late XD first page...

Memorylame

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2012

what was the players handle I wonder....maybe it was an inappropriate name..