Deck the Lanes with Gingerbread Contest

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BeelzeBuff

12-18-2012

Damn, I wish i'd known I could've used a non-edible structure.

Can we submit more than one entry? I have a... hectic holiday season, so submitted an entry a few days ago. However if I get more time before the deadline, can I submit another entry?

Belhene

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeelzeBuff View Post
Damn, I wish i'd known I could've used a non-edible structure.

Can we submit more than one entry? I have a... hectic holiday season, so submitted an entry a few days ago. However if I get more time before the deadline, can I submit another entry?
You can submit multiple entries, but only one entry per participant can win. You have to submit them separately. However, they must be conceptually different; you can't just replace the structure with a non-edible one and then submit it as a second entry (I know you probably aren't thinking of doing that, but just to be clear, lol).

Seizhi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2012

Does it really have to be 1280x720? I resized my photo, and it made my ginger bread look fatter :S 1280x960 looks normal though, is that okay?

BeelzeBuff

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belhene View Post
You can submit multiple entries, but only one entry per participant can win. You have to submit them separately. However, they must be conceptually different; you can't just replace the structure with a non-edible one and then submit it as a second entry (I know you probably aren't thinking of doing that, but just to be clear, lol).
cool stuff

yea i'm not going to do that, but i did a "cookie" (NOT detailed) diorama with alot of cutesy tutsey stuff, so i'll probably do a more detailed structure next if I have time. I want those skins so bad D:

but of course, some incredibly detailed icing sculpture will win as always. It's probably the same 5 people winning every contest hah

OzScorcher

12-18-2012

So does the gingerbread all have to be visible or can it be covered in icing? I could send a picture before it was iced and after or?..

Saisaith

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

So this ends at the end of the month, when does the skin sale end?
If someone enters this praying they win, but don't, will they have enough time to buy the skins? Or should we just buy the skins and if we win we get refunded?

^^ This

-Saisaith

BlankWhite

12-19-2012

I don't have the time or the money for this right now unfortunately but someone who has the time should totally make a scale model of Summoner's Rift with all the holiday skinned champions huddled around Festive Maokai in mid opening all their zeal's and malady's. I'd love to see my idea come to life. ^.^

Looliby

12-20-2012

Will we be judged on how creatively we use different food or on how creative the idea for the entry is?

The Codester

12-20-2012

So. I finished my sculpture and I took the pictures but they are 960 x 720 or I can make my photos 1280 x 960 and I don't own an actual camera, all I have is an iPod... Does that mean all of my hard work has gone to waste?

InsomniacChicken

12-20-2012

Just curious...The contest post says midnight of the 2nd and the official rules says 11:59pm on the 3rd.

3. Contest Period. The Contest shall commence on 12/13/2012 at 12:01 AM Pacific Time (“PT”) (the “Commencement Date”), and shall continue in duration until 1/3/2013 at 11:59 PM PT (the “Deadline”). Entries received after the Deadline are not eligible to win. Sponsor or Sponsor’s designee shall be the sole determiner of all contest-related dates and time periods.

Which deadline should I be going with?