Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Makarath

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makarath View Post
That's really nice of you.
Dear santa, a Mecha Kha'zix skin is all I want for chirstmas this year.
Just wanted to update my wish list, since 1350 RP is a bit too steep I'd still love to get it if you're feeling generous enough towards me, of course.

Skins:
Mecha Kha'zix
Arcade Sona

Champions:
Jayce
Nocturne

Dr Coffee MD

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by League°âLegends View Post
Welcome to Santa's Snowdown Giveaway!

Hello fellow Summoners, Santa has bought a lot of RP in the past and since I have a decent amount that I consider "Extra" it looks like I'll be able to do a little event of my own for the Christmas giveaway Snowdown event.

I'm not doing this to get the Icons as I have a friend I'll already be gifting to get them so this is purely for fun and I don't mind giving things away. It is Christmas after all.

So, post here with what you would like from the Shop during the Christmas event and I'll select a few lucky people to receive them items.

Rule 1: You may post more then once with your wishlist but you MUST quote your old post.

Rule 2: You can only win once. Once you have received your Prize please post that you have received it.

-Santa

Update: Help Santa!~

Please quote Santa's posts so that others can easily see them without having to search through a bunch of pages. Thanks

Update: Current Winners

ezbakeoven - Frostfire Annie

Oznap - 10RP

neoshadow3 - Anivia (Champ)

Winninguy - Brand

FaR2LaTe - Kassadin Skin

Aiseya - Ziggs (Champion)

Sadistically - Glacial Malphite

Devack The Holy - High Command Katarina. (Received)

One other has won but it was late last night when I posted and forgot to update so I will be looking through the thread to find the winner.

More to come.
Spreading the holiday cheer for all to hear (er...see)! Merry Christmas and good luck to all (including myself )

HotPlasma

12-18-2012

Dear Santa,

I would love to get Ezreal or Kha'Zix.

But I would love to get any skin for Gragas, my fav champ.

darkblaster

12-18-2012

Hello, I would like to have the skin of skarner, gp or Shyvana (I would be satisfied with either) I turn ati good because I have no money and I would like to have a skin of my favorites, thanks for reading this
-to Santa

msylcatac

12-18-2012

Slay bell katarina or bad santa veigar please. i love people like you lol

Paildramon

12-18-2012

Hi I am willing to give this a shot. I would love to receive the Toy Soldier Gangplank skin as a gift please thank you.

Atarix

12-18-2012

All I want for Christmas is Mistletoe LeBlanc. Please ohh Please kind sir!! =) <3

And a Happy Holidays to you!!

Luke123190

12-18-2012

Super Teemo pls
Or Panda teemo ^_^

Thank you :3

lPhobos

12-18-2012

I'd really like to get a skin for twisted fate or Viktor (My mains!), Or champ Jayce ^^ I'd really appreciate people like you, keep it up! Merry christmas

Alpha Gnome209

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by League°âLegends View Post
Welcome to Santa's Snowdown Giveaway!

Hello fellow Summoners, Santa has bought a lot of RP in the past and since I have a decent amount that I consider "Extra" it looks like I'll be able to do a little event of my own for the Christmas giveaway Snowdown event.

I'm not doing this to get the Icons as I have a friend I'll already be gifting to get them so this is purely for fun and I don't mind giving things away. It is Christmas after all.

So, post here with what you would like from the Shop during the Christmas event and I'll select a few lucky people to receive them items.

Rule 1: You may post more then once with your wishlist but you MUST quote your old post.

Rule 2: You can only win once. Once you have received your Prize please post that you have received it.

-Santa

Update: Help Santa!~

Please quote Santa's posts so that others can easily see them without having to search through a bunch of pages. Thanks

Update: Current Winners

ezbakeoven - Frostfire Annie

Oznap - 10RP

neoshadow3 - Anivia (Champ)

Winninguy - Brand

FaR2LaTe - Kassadin Skin

Aiseya - Ziggs (Champion)

Sadistically - Glacial Malphite

Devack The Holy - High Command Katarina. (Received)

One other has won but it was late last night when I posted and forgot to update so I will be looking through the thread to find the winner.

More to come.
Alll I want for Christmas is the Festve Maokai skin! =D