Champion & Skin Sale: Ice Fort War

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xeinne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuestionableGuy View Post
I know you guys are eager to get some 50% off awesome skins, but it is the holidays afterall. Give Riot a chance to just relax for a day.

I mean, what's one day?

It's the holidays!

Let's enjoy it and wait patiently.

u sure are questionable mr. questionableguy, the key to any business scheme is to provide reliable information about their services, if they say they will offer skin sales on tuesdays and fridays, then they must, because otherwise they are playing with their customer's time, i might have come only to check the sale, i might have canceled an important appointment just to check the sale, millions os scenarios like that are possible, so in a way, whenever they "take a day off" they have to tell us before, so that we are not waiting for a sale right now, thats the way it should always be.

you wouldnt like it if you traveled 1 hour to get to a doctor's appointment just to find out they took the day off because of the holidays, same thing happens here..

DarkIndex

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuestionableGuy View Post
I know you guys are eager to get some 50% off awesome skins, but it is the holidays afterall. Give Riot a chance to just relax for a day.

I mean, what's one day?

It's the holidays!

Let's enjoy it and wait patiently.
If this is their service a week before christmas I shudder to think what it becomes as the date draws closer...

BrÝckbreaker

12-17-2012

Why remove the sale, if you haven't even announced the new one yet... I was gonna wait a bit just to see if you announced it and now i cant buy the malphite skin...

XunicorntwinkleX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-17-2012

i use wiki LoL to find out what the skin sales are a day before theyre announced. i went to check it today and there wasn't even a sale listed

does that mean no sale until friday?

riot, you gave me malphites skin half off, which really pleased me. so ill forgive you this one time.

TauManifesto

12-18-2012

Guys clearly the Grinch is trying to steal Christmas by taking away the skin sale... You guys are so so silly complaining to Riot. It's the Grinch's fault.

KlaxonRT

12-18-2012

I know this is irrelevant but this guy named League°âLegends has started a thread and is giving away free skins and champs to anyone who asks him. He's acting as santa claus and all he wants in return is to play a few games with a riot employee or just contact with one in-game. If you could help him out that'd be great, thanks

SoshiSone

12-18-2012

Riot, make 5 champs and 5 skins sale like before when u come back. U make us wait too long.

awesomeepz

12-18-2012

noooo

POPPOKUN

12-18-2012

wtf Riot
u should put next sale.

hurry!hurry!hurry!

Today 12/18 From Riot Games
Hey Summonar! you wait been it the buy Champion&Skin sales
got up Friday experiment many Champion&Skins
I hope so reduce magic damage you can still me but shining force
getting start come not sorry Wait to please Friday.

ok..... i see. wait......

CrimsonBlader24

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeinne View Post
u sure are questionable mr. questionableguy, the key to any business scheme is to provide reliable information about their services, if they say they will offer skin sales on tuesdays and fridays, then they must, because otherwise they are playing with their customer's time, i might have come only to check the sale, i might have canceled an important appointment just to check the sale, millions os scenarios like that are possible, so in a way, whenever they "take a day off" they have to tell us before, so that we are not waiting for a sale right now, thats the way it should always be.

you wouldnt like it if you traveled 1 hour to get to a doctor's appointment just to find out they took the day off because of the holidays, same thing happens here..
Why would you cancel an important appointment to check a skin sale?

Anyway, other than that, I agree with you. If they are going to break the pattern we are used to, they should at least inform us.