December MCCC - Christmas Cheer!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dzanio

Senior Member

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osprii View Post
I'm planning on entering this month. I'm also planning on mixing things up by fulfilling the theme of gift giving as questionably as possible... with a socialist Robin Hood-esque figure. Hopefully I won't get eliminated.

Ok, here it is.


Maykom- The Scourge of Zaun
Not to rain on your parade Osprii, but the contest says no self centered AOEs, and your passive is a self centered AOE.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moby the White

Senior Member

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzanio View Post
Not to rain on your parade Osprii, but the contest says no self centered AOEs, and your passive is a self centered AOE.
well judging hasn't started yet so he still has time to make any adjustments. I don't even know exactly what criteria equals elimination yet. But I'm sure it'll all work out.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ward VG

Member

12-18-2012

Acting both as a bump and an update! Tweeked Zor'Gat, The Void Spark!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sulfuric

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-18-2012

Added lore to Helena


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moby the White

Senior Member

12-18-2012

first two weeks are now over no more changes to first weeks
now time for prelims


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ObscureClockwork

Senior Member

12-18-2012

Thanks for the post Moby
and yea, pretty much, prelims are over
expect prelim results by tmrw/day after.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Katsuni

Senior Member

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moby the White View Post
first two weeks are now over no more changes to first weeks
Wait, wait... to make certain I understand this correctly, does it mean no more changes to the ability list and such?

While I know I'll have a kit that "works", it's definitely not up to where I want it to be, and I'd much, much rather continue working on it further.

If I have to I'll just throw stats on the updated ability list I finished today, but I'd rather get the option to still pull and replace abilities as needed, as there's some which I need to experiment further with to see which combinations work best.

Anyway, just going to see how that ruling works, since it's not really listed anywhere in the original rules that I saw


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moby the White

Senior Member

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsuni View Post
Wait, wait... to make certain I understand this correctly, does it mean no more changes to the ability list and such?

While I know I'll have a kit that "works", it's definitely not up to where I want it to be, and I'd much, much rather continue working on it further.

If I have to I'll just throw stats on the updated ability list I finished today, but I'd rather get the option to still pull and replace abilities as needed, as there's some which I need to experiment further with to see which combinations work best.

Anyway, just going to see how that ruling works, since it's not really listed anywhere in the original rules that I saw
don't make any changes during prelims for the sake of our sanity?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ObscureClockwork

Senior Member

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsuni View Post
Wait, wait... to make certain I understand this correctly, does it mean no more changes to the ability list and such?

While I know I'll have a kit that "works", it's definitely not up to where I want it to be, and I'd much, much rather continue working on it further.

If I have to I'll just throw stats on the updated ability list I finished today, but I'd rather get the option to still pull and replace abilities as needed, as there's some which I need to experiment further with to see which combinations work best.

Anyway, just going to see how that ruling works, since it's not really listed anywhere in the original rules that I saw
you can change abilities and lore any time
just yea, what moby said
dont do it today and tmrw, just for our sanity


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moby the White

Senior Member

12-19-2012

I replied OC
I will make a list today or tonight if thats acceptable