League of Legends Non-Toxic Community

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leeoku

12-17-2012

non existant

Did that happen

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enevish View Post
I agree with this but there's nothing you can really do about it unless you moderate every game, watch every chat log, etc.

The toxicity doesn't really bug me personally but i know a lot of people that this kind of stuff gets to them.. hence why I even started it.
nah they could of handled it before it got to this point and the tribunal is one of the reason it got to this point. Tribunal is ran by mostly just trolls as it is now. So meaning power of ban is in hands of trolls. Riot should of just stepped up in season 1 and said no trash talking or anything else will be tolorated anymore. If seen at all will result in 1month ban. 2nd offence is 2month ban 3rd is 3months and 4th one is perma ban no exception and it doesn't reset on if you haven't been banned in 1 year.

That hands down would of killed off alot of trolls and trolling and would of made people see hope in the fact if I just play for 4months and report the people raging at me sooner or later they get banned here. Cause riot stated they were going to do it. But the way it is now is a joke. I can make 100 accounts get them to lvl 30 pretty fast then go into the tribunal and vote to ban as many people as I like while going into games not caring what people feel or think or even about the account cause it will just be 3 day ban here soon. I can pretty much say what I feel like saying cause honestly even if i get sent to tribunal I laugh about it cause the small **** ban that I am about to get. O no don't permaban me after my 15 apperance to the tribunal that isn't what I wanted with my 15th smurf account. I had a account that took over 15times being banned before tribunal permabanned it. Shows your right there that tribunal has huge problems.

Platypod Neracis

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeoku View Post
non existant
What's non-existent?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Did that happen View Post
nah they could of handled it before it got to this point and the tribunal is one of the reason it got to this point. Tribunal is ran by mostly just trolls as it is now. So meaning power of ban is in hands of trolls. Riot should of just stepped up in season 1 and said no trash talking or anything else will be tolorated anymore. If seen at all will result in 1month ban. 2nd offence is 2month ban 3rd is 3months and 4th one is perma ban no exception and it doesn't reset on if you haven't been banned in 1 year.

That hands down would of killed off alot of trolls and trolling and would of made people see hope in the fact if I just play for 4months and report the people raging at me sooner or later they get banned here. Cause riot stated they were going to do it. But the way it is now is a joke. I can make 100 accounts get them to lvl 30 pretty fast then go into the tribunal and vote to ban as many people as I like while going into games not caring what people feel or think or even about the account cause it will just be 3 day ban here soon. I can pretty much say what I feel like saying cause honestly even if i get sent to tribunal I laugh about it cause the small **** ban that I am about to get. O no don't permaban me after my 15 apperance to the tribunal that isn't what I wanted with my 15th smurf account. I had a account that took over 15times being banned before tribunal permabanned it. Shows your right there that tribunal has huge problems.
As for this it may be true, I was talking about how it is now.
So many people do the whole trolling thing/feed whatever and act in the chat as if they aren't doing anything wrong. So it's like..meh..

But I don't wanna turn this into a debate about Riot Can/Can't/Should've/Could've done, so lets leave it at this, shall we?
(If you continue talking about it I will just disregard the post, not being a jerk.. I just don't want the thread straying away)

Back on-topic.

Deltch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-17-2012

bumpity

Richard Toucher

12-17-2012

Is this still in existence. Id look but I'm at work on a tablet now. Ill definitely check it out when I get home.

Platypod Neracis

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Toucher View Post
Is this still in existence. Id look but I'm at work on a tablet now. Ill definitely check it out when I get home.
It's very much still here lol, There was maintenance last night. Everything seems fine now.

The 0regon Trail

12-17-2012

Meh, i'll check back later. Pretty dead at the moment.

Platypod Neracis

12-18-2012

Did you scroll down? xD
There's almost always 20+ in here now

Edit: Well now most are asleep lol

GoddessIsabel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2012

I am doing da bumpingu!

Deltch

12-18-2012

I have a Bump on my elbow.