Interesting Evelynn build...Seriously. It seems to be working.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AliceTheLinguist

10-04-2010

So I read Evelynn's patch notes. Can't wait, but until then, I've been playing this build.

I take Revive and Flash. READ SERIOUSLY. THIS IS NO TROLOLOL.

Basically, I start of with Dorans ring which bumps me up to about 700 health. Lane for a bit. Usually get first blood. Then around 1.5-1.7k gold I go back. Boots. Catalyst. Depending on their team buildup, I either go locket or RoA. Mostly RoA first, because the increasing health is a godsend and the AP is better. Upgrade boots to mobility or Sorc, SOMETIMES merc, but usually never.

After this, I'm usually at a couple kills and maybe one death. I can tower dive people with my whole team now easily. I then start building my locket. With the infinite mana and health regen, I NEVER have to go back. About here, I'm basically more tankier than both tanks on either team (I can take more damage even without lots of Armor or MR). I'm sitting around usually about 3k HP at this point.

After that, I get Rylajs. AP of course first, because I don't have that much AP at this time, even though I buy Elixirs every time I go back to base.

The games usually end with me being close to a 2.0 KDR and lots of assists.

I don't know, but this build is really interesting. This is my 2nd smurf account that I've got to 30, and I've been playing since closed beta in September. I've played Eve at least 50% of all my total games. Out of all my AP, Tank and DPS builds, I find that this build is the most successful so far for teamfights.

The point is to pick a target. Even the TANK can work. Stun him. Whole team pounces on him. The enemy team is on you most of the time. They focus you. You have lots of health, and decent health regen. When target dies, you get healed, then they start to back off, and your team picks them off. There was an exception a couple of times this did not work. A Tryndamere, Kog maw and taric rolled me while the other 2 people on their team were getting owned by my team. So a 3 v 1 and a 4 v 2. Of course I died but my team won that fight.

Did I also say that you can tower dive like a beast?

Most games I end with almost 4k health and 200 AP. Not bad IMO. Not bad at all. I'm still trying to work out the quirks to see if I can take out RoA because it's so ****ed expensive, but it's almost a core item now, maybe Ryjals can come first, but I'm not sure.

Anyways, this way to play Eve just seems much better than sunfire at the moment. Even if they have oracles and wards (Which last game I played, they did) just buy oracles and take them out. Blue buff is not needed for this build which is even more amazing, give it to a mage or a carry. Helps the team even more.

Revive is just amazing. With boots of mobility and my ult, it's about 5 secs slower than a full cast teleport. It is amazing. I orginially go ghost and flash for Eve or Exhaust and flash, but I tried Revive and its almost as useful as Pantheon Revive. Not quite, but very close.

The only problem I see with this build, is that it's just a bit expensive and some getting used to. But even when I didn't get kills or minion last hits, I still could afford RoA around 20 minutes. This is without any kills or assists or lots and lots of minion kills.

Comments?

Ferisar

10-04-2010

My Comment Is

NIAHNIAHNIAHNIAHNIAAAHHHH

komodo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2010

1. Enemy buys a certain 400g item
2. They use a stun on you
3. ???
4. Profit!! (for them)

Lestatx3

10-04-2010

malady monday..

Thunderbox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2010

Needs moar sunfires

caution

10-04-2010

Depends on the standard of the opponent.

Axecution

10-04-2010

Sounds plausible. Keep doing it get to mid-high and then rage when Madreds burns you like the hot of the sun.

Sounds goof though. Keep it up.

AliceTheLinguist

10-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by komodo View Post
1. Enemy buys a certain 400g item
2. They use a stun on you
3. ???
4. Profit!! (for them)
Many instances people buy oracles. In fact it's even easier to counter Oracles with this build IMO. Most of the time it seems to work in my favor when I know they have oracles or wards. I purposely go there bait a little and then go for a target. Any target. Team rapes them while I get rolled. Most of the time I'm CC'd anyways. But after that initial burst, it seems to put people off.

Last game we took out at least 20 wards (Had a shaco too) and an oracle user or two.

I'm confused why you think being CC'd is bad. The point is to get yours off first so your team can roll them, while the whole team is wasting theirs on you. Basically, Eve is filling in a niche of pseudo tank and stealth stun with slight DPS. So when you die, you'll have another tank to reinitiate/CC and then continue bursting. But you will probably never die after locket and RoA. If it gets that bad, then Zhonyas before Ryjals I guess.

Brees

10-04-2010

new locket is decent on tank eve yea. rest of your build is garbage though. You want armor/MR to buff eve's ult since you gain a percentage of the enemy's death, not yours...more hp doesnt help you but mr/armor will make the healed hp more efficient

PhreshPrince

Recruiter

10-04-2010

wut patch notes?