Yorick Bot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zulgaines

12-17-2012

Is Yorick still a super strong bot? What kind of build has he been using in high ELO games after S3?

Das Strychnine

12-17-2012

Yes he is.

Frozen Heart, Tri Force, Spirit Visage, Ninja Tabi or Mercury Threads.

I'm guessing something like that.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-17-2012

now than frozen fist exist, there are really few people on which youa actually want to build triforce, Nasus and JAx are good examples but other than a limited list of 3 champions plus those two there's no reason to be building triforce on the rest of the roster ecause ff is cheaper and always grants the slow vs the chance to proc it on triforce.

Redenbacher

12-17-2012

...but Yorick already has a permanent AoE slow... Triforce grants him some actual damage + movement speed.

That said, I haven't seen a Yorick bottom in ages. I imagine his build hasn't changed much.

VegaTDM

12-17-2012

I play Yorick bot like 1/2 Dom matches.

Trinity Force is a must have. I find myself building tankier on Dom then SR. More situational items for whoever I'm facing bot.

FOODFOOD

12-17-2012

He's still pretty good, but has sorta fallen off a bit. People have discovered a lot of counterplay to him, and a lot of popular bot laners just naturally counter him (Nunu, Kayle, Malz).

I'm interested to see if anyone recommends Manamune on him. I could see him getting the Muramana by about 15 minutes, making it not completely pointless.

VegaTDM

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOODFOOD View Post
He's still pretty good, but has sorta fallen off a bit. People have discovered a lot of counterplay to him, and a lot of popular bot laners just naturally counter him (Nunu, Kayle, Malz).

I'm interested to see if anyone recommends Manamune on him. I could see him getting the Muramana by about 15 minutes, making it not completely pointless.
I think it still takes too long to max. Plus he really isn't that mana hungry on Dom. I always start Phil Stone & boots and that has always covered for my usage. The slot is better spent on a item he needs more IMO.

DiscworldDeath

12-17-2012

The LS/Executioner's Calling nerfs probably did a lot to help Yorick, as well as the new Muramana.