Kassadin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Genericke

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endrid View Post
you can counter him with mobile champs its not that hard
I heard this one mobile champ called Kassadin is able to counter Kassadin. He just has to be more skilled. It isn't too hard.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
I'd really like to see Kassadin balanced on this map as I do enjoy the concept of a wall-hopping melee mage. He's one of my old mains from SR, and I very rarely play him here in Dominion simply because his current state just flat-out ruins the game.
Diana or kat till kass is balanced? akali can make up or it too, or you can go full troll mode and play glass cannon full ap jax dunno just suggesting stuff :3

Spira

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-16-2012

@Endrid
Do you even play Dom?

NamKim

12-16-2012

The reason for the increased amount of Kass is because he's free this week. So after this week, we will start to see less of him.

But I agree that he should definitely get looked at. I really like Kass because I really like his lore and playstyle. But I refuse to even buy Kass since I know that I cannot play him on Dominion without being a jerk.

I want to someday get to high elo and play with some of the cool people I meet in the DD chatroom/the forums. But I want to do it by becoming a decent player. Not because I spam Broken Champions. I can easily do that. I want to play champions like Karma, whom I really enjoy playing because they are special to me. Karma being the first champion I could call my main.

Endrid

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyG View Post
@Endrid
Do you even play Dom?
all the time

Das Strychnine

12-17-2012

Kassadin is a double edged sword.

My last 2 games against a team with Kassadin we've 5 capped them at 250 points because the people were so incredibly bad since the only reason they got to high elo was because of spamming Kassadin.

Spira

12-17-2012

Of all the games against Kassadin today (about 6 or so), I won 2 because for 1 we had a Kass and theirs went bot for some odd reason. The 2nd, we won because I played Kass after seeing their Kass pick Kass in champ select. I'm not low enough to spam Kass, but this is really making Dominion an unpleasant experience. Today was the first today I've decided to play Summoner's Rift in lieu of Dominion.

shinky vaporeon

12-17-2012

Get yo farmers rift vocab outta here m8

KaWraith

12-17-2012

It has also been my experience that I see a lot of OP spammers who are truly just not very good at dominion, but by spamming a blatantly OP champion manage a win rate that propels them (eventually) into high ELO matches.

The problem is that their lack of technical skill means that if they play any other champ they lose so horribly, they feel that they have to return to playing OP champs, because other champs are unviable, and unfun and they cant win.

The last KassaWin player I had to deal with explained how every single one of Sauron's Tier 1 and 2 mages were "weak and unviable in dominion" and as such not worth playing.

I informed him that kassadin was considered to be game breakingly OP, and thus it was scumbag to always play kassadin... I was then told that if I wanted to cry about kassadin, I should go play draft mode and leave him alone.

6 hours in the draft queue later, Matchmaking didn't find a game.

Petitioning for ranked, or even just the removal of blind pick dominion (even just for 2000+ elo) seems to be my only recourse.

Chavez Obama

12-17-2012

Kassateemo ruins blind pick.