The Aviators Column (DearCorki)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DearCorki

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Janna View Post
They are, indeed. Without skilled opponents, they long to contest a champion's squadron, or someone of such rank and power. However, I must tell you ahead of time that I am not going to be involved, as I might become tempted to cheat through manipulation of the wind, so my men and women are all you will see. But I do wonder, what do you expect for a reward if my squadron is beat?
"Nothing, Miss Janna. the reward for mah squadron will simply be the pride in knowing that we beat yah squadron." The yordle replied, ever humble, ever modest.

Ask Janna

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DearCorki View Post
"Nothing, Miss Janna. the reward for mah squadron will simply be the pride in knowing that we beat yah squadron." The yordle replied, ever humble, ever modest.
...and I'll give you the position as an executive pilot in my soon-to-be an airline service. But regardless of outcome, I shall still run the company, and I am more than happy to work alongside one of the best pilots known. Although I wouldn't be so daring with flying with passengers. Janna giggled after the last sentence.

DearCorki

12-16-2012

Quote:
...and I'll give you the position as an executive pilot in my soon-to-be an airline service. But regardless of outcome, I shall still run the company, and I am more than happy to work alongside one of the best pilots known. Although I wouldn't be so daring with flying with passengers. Janna giggled after the last sentence.
Corki smiled a bit at the offer, "Miss Janna, that is a wonderful offer but ah might not have t' time to do such a thing. If ah can get some free time, ah would take up t' offer." And then with a cocky little smirk, "Yah might as well get that seat warming up for mahself then."

Ask Janna

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DearCorki View Post
Corki smiled a bit at the offer, "Miss Janna, that is a wonderful offer but ah might not have t' time to do such a thing. If ah can get some free time, ah would take up t' offer." And then with a cocky little smirk, "Yah might as well get that seat warming up for mahself then."
That's something you'll be doing for me, Daring Bombardier. I shall call you soon when the field is set. Until then, get your bench warmer ready.

DearCorki

12-17-2012

Quote:
That's something you'll be doing for me, Daring Bombardier. I shall call you soon when the field is set. Until then, get your bench warmer ready.
Corki laughed at this nonsense, "Really? Yah think yah can beat mahself and mah squadron? Good luck to yah, ah'll see yah on the field!"

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-17-2012

((*cough cough*))

DearCorki

12-22-2012

((This entire post is OOC))

Guys, sorry to say this but I'm done.
I'm pretty much leaving these forums entirely due to how I feel about the way things happen alongside just not enjoying RPing here any more.

The issue I'm having is the way things just happen, there seems to be a massive case of 'boobs=questions' so while the female champions get inundated with questions and RP all the time, champions such as myself, Nasus, Talon and generally just male champions. Even if the male champion is more developed and more true to character than the female one, the female champion will get much more attention. This is why a lot of our male champion RPers get disillusioned with all of this.

Don't think that this is me trying to pass the blame for not being active or something, I'm not. I admit that the past week or so, I haven't been active but that was due to the aforementioned issues. Also I found a much better place to RP which I shall not name here for various reasons.

To those I talk to in client when I appear now, I'll still come on but I won't RP. Any RP involving Corki or my OC, Christina Mort, doesn't involve them now. I'm finished here. Sorry to those who were RPing with me and stuff now.

If you want this account, contact me via client whenever I'm online. Paltala is NEVER being given away however.

Bye.