The Medical Wing (open rp)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Equiste

12-16-2012

Larissa was sitting at the desk, resting while looking over the work she had been doing. Her brow was covered in sweat from how busy she had been before. She looked up and smiled over to Alison as she entered, standing up to talk to her. Alison could see her clothes were a little out of place.
"Ah, hello there. Oh I'm sure he doesn't think there is something wrong with you, probably just fussing over people in his employ and wanting to ensure they are working at their best." She wondered what Liana might of said to her boss to warrent that kind of response. But she was there to ensure patient care, not figure out why they were seeking it.
"Is there any particular doctor you want to see, a particular time you want?" She asked with a calm smile.

Scarlet Phoenix

12-16-2012

Alison shook her head "No particular doctor, any is fine, I'd like to get it over with as soon as possible." she looked at Larissa, it was bothering her just how out of place her clothes were but it would be inappropriate to reach out and attempt to fix them... She let out a sigh. "Just book me with the next available spot please."

AODRG

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youay View Post
Sarah looked her over and nodded.

"Give me a moment and I will get the Matron."

She left for a few moments. after a bit Sam could hear the tapping of a cane on the hard floor as the old yordle hobbled over towards the waiting applicant. Matron Adaleena Sinclaire leaned on her cane as she looked Sam over.

"Hello, I am the nurse matron. I hear you want to become a nurse here. If that is so, then please, tell me why do you want to work here, and why I should take you into my staff."

Sam would notice that the old yordle had all of her attention on her, she had high standards for who she let onto the nursing staff. At first glance some of the nurses here might be no better than high school girls at times, but when it mattered these ladies moved like a military unit under the command of the Matron.

Sam looked back at the matron and smiled as she responded.

"I heard of what goes on around these parts and just how injured some of these summoners and champions get. I wanna help out and do some good around here. It'll also give me a chance to show off some of my healing potential. I've been told I'm the best healer that's ever come out of Demacia's College of Magic, but haven't really had a way to test it to its full potential yet. If you need me too, I could show you.

Plus I can follow orders well. If you need me for anything at anytime, I'm there."

Sam tried to show she was eager to get the job without sounding too desperate...

Equiste

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ŠeityzX View Post
Alison shook her head "No particular doctor, any is fine, I'd like to get it over with as soon as possible." she looked at Larissa, it was bothering her just how out of place her clothes were but it would be inappropriate to reach out and attempt to fix them... She let out a sigh. "Just book me with the next available spot please."
Larissa noticed Alison looking over her clothes. Going slightly red she straightens herself up.
"Sorry, been busy most of the day so I'm a bit erm... Well, you know how it gets when things get busy. Umm, lets see..." She looks down at the book. "Hmm, doctor Tyson is available to see now. Would you like me to set that up? It should only take about five minutes." She said with a smile.

Scarlet Phoenix

12-16-2012

Alison nodded "That sounds perfect, thank you." she seemed to relax slightly as Larissa fixed her clothing but it was clear that she was still uncomfortable coming in here. She simply waited for Larissa to return.

Equiste

12-16-2012

Larissa quickly left the desk to attend to getting the appointment in, making appropriate arrangements at the desk before going to doctor Tyson's office.
"Doctor Tyson? Are you there? I have someone looking for a check up appointment and noticed you are available. Can I come in to schedule it?" She asked from the door.

Youay

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
Sam looked back at the matron and smiled as she responded.

"I heard of what goes on around these parts and just how injured some of these summoners and champions get. I wanna help out and do some good around here. It'll also give me a chance to show off some of my healing potential. I've been told I'm the best healer that's ever come out of Demacia's College of Magic, but haven't really had a way to test it to its full potential yet. If you need me too, I could show you.

Plus I can follow orders well. If you need me for anything at anytime, I'm there."

Sam tried to show she was eager to get the job without sounding too desperate...
The old yordle gave a stiff laugh and pointed her cane at the girl as she hobbled over tot he reception desk.

"You sound like a lot of the others I see here. Always saying they are the best their teachers seen, that they want to show off their skill. Most of them fell short of their boasts."

The Matron dug around for some papers before returning. She leaned on her cane as she made some notes.After a few minutes she looked back at Sam.

"You say you wanna help people and do some good, that is fine and all, but tell me this. Lets say someone like Shaco comes in here, all cut up from head to toe. Bleeding all over the place, he collapses onto the floor. Tell me what would you do?"

Bright Oblivion

12-16-2012

There were various noises involved with someone getting up and making their way to the door, which opened shortly thereafter. Unlike what had become expected rather recently, Larissa would be greeted not by the doctor's timid intern, but by the doctor himself, who seemed rather annoyed by something at present.

"Fine. Come in. Let's get this over with."

He stepped aside to let the receptionist in, closing the door behind her, and made his way over to the folding chair behind his desk and sat back down.

"So what's this patient's name, and when should I be expecting her?"

Equiste

12-16-2012

Larissa nodded, walking in quickly and waiting for the doctor to ask his question before speaking.
"Well actually you could expect her right now. I saw you have an opening here if you aren't too busy." She picked up the file she had, looking at it and frowned.
"Hmm, no last name, how strange. Just for a check-up I think. Her name is Alison. So am I right to send her in?" She asked, taking a step to the door but looking back at Doctor Tyson, waiting for the ok before she left.

Bright Oblivion

12-16-2012

Tyson tensed slightly as Larissa mentioned that her name was Alison, but seemed to quickly return to his usual self. Which is to say, he still seemed quite angry.

"There are doctors both across the hall and down it. Send her to one of them. I'm far too busy to deal with her now. Will that be all?"