Giving Quality Lessons!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

desertfoxx

12-16-2012

I have taken lessons from Bigfatlp, BaBeeQ, Sam, ImChumpJohn, and a few others all of which have been great and I respect all of them, but these lessons have not even compared to Shifts lesson, it was on a whole different level. Like having your mom help you with your math homework vs a college professor.
There are good players that will say "play this way" and there are good teachers that give you the knowledge needed, to do it on your own. Shift is that kind of teacher.

Oh and he cares enough to take notes for next time so he can remember what he asked u to work on and what u were doing wrong. Just like my guitar teacher use to do.

TofuShift

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertfoxx View Post
I have taken lessons from Bigfatlp, BaBeeQ, Sam, ImChumpJohn, and a few others all of which have been great and I respect all of them, but these lessons have not even compared to Shifts lesson, it was on a whole different level. Like having your mom help you with your math homework vs a college professor.
There are good players that will say "play this way" and there are good teachers that give you the knowledge needed, to do it on your own. Shift is that kind of teacher.

Oh and he cares enough to take notes for next time so he can remember what he asked u to work on and what u were doing wrong. Just like my guitar teacher use to do.
Thanks so much for taking the time for this, your feedback means a lot to me, greatly appreciated!

Crowcaine

12-16-2012

I need a lesson

TofuShift

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowcaine View Post
I need a lesson
You can schedule one by emailg me at TofuShift@hotmail.com ! happy holidays

FyshinaTux

12-16-2012

so, can I just 1v1 you sometime?

I don't believe I'm on your level at all, but I also don't feel like I'm in the ~1k elo bracket either... As an example of why I'm there, my last game I was the ONLY person on my team that finished positive, and I only had 1 death until I ran into the "fed" people on the other team (top-lane teemo fed 3 kills to olaf before 12 minutes, and support darius fed 6 to who knows who by 12 minutes).

sooo... 1v1 possibly?

TofuShift

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celtic Fysh View Post
so, can I just 1v1 you sometime?

I don't believe I'm on your level at all, but I also don't feel like I'm in the ~1k elo bracket either... As an example of why I'm there, my last game I was the ONLY person on my team that finished positive, and I only had 1 death until I ran into the "fed" people on the other team (top-lane teemo fed 3 kills to olaf before 12 minutes, and support darius fed 6 to who knows who by 12 minutes).

sooo... 1v1 possibly?
Ok time is tight these days but I'm a 1v1 fanatic.. you have 20minutes to add/invite me to custom!

MrGrimm999

The Council

12-17-2012

Great goals, seems like it was a professional post. +1

I wish you the best of luck.

Chrisklol

12-17-2012

I have the money, just not the time. I would love to spend a couple hours with you my friend.. If i find some time. I will hit you up.

Pomf Pomf Pomf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-17-2012

bamp

TofuShift

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisklol View Post
I have the money, just not the time. I would love to spend a couple hours with you my friend.. If i find some time. I will hit you up.
Awesome looking forward to it

And thanks a lotttt for the great feedback, bumps, and support!