Zi, The Piltover Surgeon.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lxSOS Brigadexl

12-16-2012

Zi, the piltover surgeon. ap mid. (Mostly Laning Phase Champ).

Passive- Zi is a madman. He likes seeing people die.

Everytime a unit dies, Zi gains 1 organ stack. Every time Zi reaches 5 organ stacks, he consumes them to gain a Guardian Angel passive. Global Passive.

Q- Surgeon Chair. Range 700

A surgeon chair appears in area after a short delay, if is caught in chair, He is immobalized from the straps. Then Zi can take one limb from oppenent. After 4 limbs. Enemy Automatically Dies.

W-Assasstaint, HITHER!

Zi's assasstaint appears to him for 5 seconds duplicating his abilities. Zi we reactivate this ability to kill his assasstaint and recieve 500 health. If you do, Cooldown is doubled.

E-Tool chuck

Zi Throw a scapel, scissors, and other various surgeon like tools at enemy. 200/250/300/350/700 true damage

R- SURGERY!

Zi chooses a target and locks them in an impassible and inescapeble room. Zi can then type a 5 letter sequence in his keyboard. After that, enemy is shown the sequence and must copy it in 2.5 seconds. If the fail to copy his sequence, they die instantly. If done successfully, Zi shows mercy and only applies 1 limb stack.

I would like to thank everyone in advance for those who support my idea. I recommend those who see something wrong to place suggestion on my champ. Thank-you.

TamOcello

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-16-2012

Wrong board, dear.

lxSOS Brigadexl

12-16-2012

shut up noob . stop making pointless post. just say you support this idea so riot can make it

AsianPimp44

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-16-2012

E needs to scale better. Try 150/270/400/530/660 true damage.

Rumination

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lxSOS Brigadexl View Post
Zi, the piltover surgeon. ap mid. (Mostly Laning Phase Champ).

Passive- Zi is a madman. He likes seeing people die.

Everytime a unit dies, Zi gains 1 organ stack. Every time Zi reaches 5 organ stacks, he consumes them to gain a Guardian Angel passive. Global Passive.

Q- Surgeon Chair. Range 700

A surgeon chair appears in area after a short delay, if is caught in chair, He is immobalized from the straps. Then Zi can take one limb from oppenent. After 4 limbs. Enemy Automatically Dies.

W-Assasstaint, HITHER!

Zi's assasstaint appears to him for 5 seconds duplicating his abilities. Zi we reactivate this ability to kill his assasstaint and recieve 500 health. If you do, Cooldown is doubled.

E-Tool chuck

Zi Throw a scapel, scissors, and other various surgeon like tools at enemy. 200/250/300/350/700 true damage

R- SURGERY!

Zi chooses a target and locks them in an impassible and inescapeble room. Zi can then type a 5 letter sequence in his keyboard. After that, enemy is shown the sequence and must copy it in 2.5 seconds. If the fail to copy his sequence, they die instantly. If done successfully, Zi shows mercy and only applies 1 limb stack.

I would like to thank everyone in advance for those who support my idea. I recommend those who see something wrong to place suggestion on my champ. Thank-you.
Not only are these skills completely ludicrous, you're posting on the WRONG BOARD.

Chesticles02

12-16-2012

I think it's awesome and hilarious. If I was drunk and/or it was my last week working for Riot, I would totes sign off on this piece.

BlazzedTroll

12-16-2012

assasstaint... that's that **** you get from gay *** isn't it. ass ass taint...

Chesticles02

12-16-2012

Nah man, you can get ass taint from just about anything with an ass. You can also milk just about anything with nipples, unrelated.

ShickenChit

12-18-2012

terrible idea,
nice trolololol

CreepyJigsaw

12-21-2012

while I do find this hilarious, I don't see this being done. For starters, you posted it on the wrong board. Secondly, you basically have 2 insta kills if you can land the skills, and 1 that has true damage right off the bat.

I don't see this happening, but I'm curious as to whether he would be AP or AD based, and how it would scale with his skills.