Giving Quality Lessons!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TofuShift

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ynette View Post
How about payment in nature?
After lesson you pay via paypal

HeroesNeverQuit

12-15-2012

Just want to throw this out there. There are plenty of people that would do what your offering for free just for twitch stream views. Which honestly is where the money is going to come from. Just stream and use the income from twitch rather then take cash from people... Just saying it would probably work better.

TofuShift

12-15-2012

I'm working up the cash to buy a new PC so I can stream, and I don't really agree with you there. But thanks for the advice!

Queso Queen

12-16-2012

Sent an E-mail, improvement is always great.

Kohou

12-16-2012

Hmm... Well I've been climbing a lot in ELO recently and I haven't lost a game with Singed in a long time now. I've gotten to the point where I can beat his "counters" regularly, and can keep my carry alive in teamfights. I've also gotten excellent at escapes and chases with Singed, but I can't help but feel something key is missing.

You have it so that it's pay by the hour. Does that start the moment I get into contact with you? When you spectate a game for the first time? After all, a lot of League games span to that amount of time. How exactly does all of that work?

I'm asking all of this because I'd like you to spectate a game of mine and give general advice, which I would hope could turn into me asking for more help and details on specifics. I guess I'd kind of like a trial run of what you have to say, and I don't mind paying, I'd just like to know what it is exactly I'm paying for.

TofuShift

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Probably Singed View Post
Hmm... Well I've been climbing a lot in ELO recently and I haven't lost a game with Singed in a long time now. I've gotten to the point where I can beat his "counters" regularly, and can keep my carry alive in teamfights. I've also gotten excellent at escapes and chases with Singed, but I can't help but feel something key is missing.

You have it so that it's pay by the hour. Does that start the moment I get into contact with you? When you spectate a game for the first time? After all, a lot of League games span to that amount of time. How exactly does all of that work?

I'm asking all of this because I'd like you to spectate a game of mine and give general advice, which I would hope could turn into me asking for more help and details on specifics. I guess I'd kind of like a trial run of what you have to say, and I don't mind paying, I'd just like to know what it is exactly I'm paying for.
Hey! Sounds awesome, Singed used to be my main, I love this hero :P

The timer starts when I call your skype (I call after we figure everything else out:P). I don't spectate games for free, but you pay after the lesson is over, so if you're not satisfied you can simply not pay

Kohou

12-16-2012

Alright, thanks then. I won't be doing this right away, but I have the page bookmarked. Pay $20 to improve myself? Yes please.

TofuShift

12-16-2012

bump!@

edit: thanks a lot for the feedback guys! means a lot <3

KillSteal Engage

12-16-2012

This guy gives great lessons, My elo has climbed 200 since his lessons, if you have the money he is great!

Pomf Pomf Pomf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-16-2012

<3 you shift.