So when is this disgusting Jax thing going to end?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bierfaust

Senior Member

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptnBuwberry View Post
Jax is problem in every mode. He dominates SR, and TT just as well. Riot will get around to doing something about him sometime and releave all modes of the late game knows as jax. However, in the meantime mages with slow scepters and malphite and Nasus can act as your cortizone cream until the problem is fixed.
Id prefer to not have to choose the same champion every time just on the off chance I might get a Jax to counter. Dat blind pick.

Please Nome, remove blind pick and make draft mandatory.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Slime Appears

Senior Member

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by bierfaust View Post
Id prefer to not have to choose the same champion every time just on the off chance I might get a Jax to counter. Dat blind pick.

Please Nome, remove blind pick and make draft mandatory.
That's only going to fix the problem for high elo (where every person will know to ban the ops, or even know who the ops are) and lower elo games where the team captain isn't an idiot. So, it won't fix the problem for lower elos. Never mind that different champs are "op" in lower elos (pubstompers) so the champs on a lower elo ban list would be different. That's not going to fix the problem for most of the dominion community. Gonna need a nerf bat.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Basist

Senior Member

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by bierfaust View Post

Please Nome, remove blind pick and make draft mandatory.
So we all have to have 10 min+ queue's since there are people who will purposefully dodge within the last few seconds? Yeah no.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PrÓncess

Junior Member

12-16-2012

Darius would like to have a talk with you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Das Strychnine

Senior Member

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basist View Post
So we all have to have 10 min+ queue's since there are people who will purposefully dodge within the last few seconds? Yeah no.

Most people who take this mode serious already have a 10 minute que.

Draft would be the best thing that could happen to this mode apart from ranked.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bierfaust

Senior Member

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Slime Appears View Post
That's only going to fix the problem for high elo (where every person will know to ban the ops, or even know who the ops are) and lower elo games where the team captain isn't an idiot. So, it won't fix the problem for lower elos. Never mind that different champs are "op" in lower elos (pubstompers) so the champs on a lower elo ban list would be different. That's not going to fix the problem for most of the dominion community. Gonna need a nerf bat.
Possibly, but it would also open the game up allowing more underplayed champions to get some game time without fear of getting completely countered, or end up being useless come 20 mins because of the abusive champions.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bierfaust

Senior Member

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cotton Candy View Post
Darius would like to have a talk with you.
Why can't people understand, Darius is a none issue. If you have 2 people that can poke, hell even 1 person that can poke and 1 that can kite, he is completely useless.

Outside of bot lane Darius is a very small threat.

See it's things like this that you cannot fix. Different levels of skill will have issues with different champions. Darius/Shaco are a problem at low ELO, Jax is an issue more or less all round but there is nothing you can do to fix this.

But allowing people to ban those champions that they find abusive would be a good start.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bierfaust

Senior Member

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basist View Post
So we all have to have 10 min+ queue's since there are people who will purposefully dodge within the last few seconds? Yeah no.

So increase the dodge penalty for dodging DOM draft games. If someone dodges, give them a 15 min stand down period.

If they don't like the bans, tough. You don't always get what you want.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Agent Of Doom

Senior Member

12-17-2012

In dominion bruisers are op so just learn how to deal with it


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KaWraith

Senior Member

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basist View Post
So we all have to have 10 min+ queue's since there are people who will purposefully dodge within the last few seconds? Yeah no.
I'd pay good money for 10 minute queues... last time I tried to play draft I couldn't find a game in 6 Hours.

Honestly: I am becoming more and more convinced that blind needs to be removed... at high ELO it's just being used as an excuse for less skilled players to spam known broken champions.