Deck the Lanes with Gingerbread Contest

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Turtledom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2012

If 3 people work on it together, do they all get the prizes? or just the skins?

tidalCadence

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtledom View Post
If 3 people work on it together, do they all get the prizes? or just the skins?
As Nikasaur has said,
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikasaur View Post
The prizes will be split between the winning participants. . .
I'd assume that you would divide the prizes between the people who helped make the entry.

ifchuz

12-15-2012

What if you win and dont have the champion but you are still awarded the skin what happens? Example: I dont have katarina yet still get slay belle skin

Belhene

12-15-2012

God, why don't people go over the pages and read the answers?... Everything has already been answered.
Every time Riot gives you a skin, you get the champion as well.

Sujes DeHero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2012

what he said but my question is still not answered they just say gingerbread.....

OGZ Raptorsatan

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sujes DeHero View Post
what he said but my question is still not answered they just say gingerbread.....
To my knowledge, I believe what they are trying to say is that this is a ginger bread HOUSE making contest, where you made them sort of like you were 5 years old. Using candies and graham crackers and vanilla frosting. Throwing all that stuff together and calling it a house.

Except this time, you are throwing together a league of legends themed item using Graham crackers, gingerbread, Frosting, and Candies.

Sure while fondant is nice, I feel like using fondant en masse sort of ruins the spirit of this whole competition. Just throw it together like you are 5 but with the precision of an adult and create something wonderful for the Riot Community to gawk at.

Ron Paul

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikasaur View Post
The prizes will be split between the winning participants, so you'd have to call dibs on that Snow Bunny Nidalee or Snowmerdinger amongst your friends.
Really :/?

Me and 2 friends went out and bought $100 worth of supplies and many hours already working on our project, to learn that we will have to split...

The wording on the first post made it appear as if 3 members would be credited with prizes.

Is it really that much to accredit all members of a winning crew to have at least skins for all winning members and split the physical merchandise accordingly?

Belhene

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
Really :/?

Me and 2 friends went out and bought $100 worth of supplies and many hours already working on our project, to learn that we will have to split...

The wording on the first post made it appear as if 3 members would be credited with prizes.

Is it really that much to accredit all members of a winning crew to have at least skins for all winning members and split the physical merchandise accordingly?
It has always been that way with contests.

Spirit Carrier

12-16-2012

I have some questions about the contest:
1: Can I use metal wire frame?
There are some parts where Gingerbread alone won't be strong enough to hold it together
2: Can I use Lights on/in it?
For example lights from the Christmas tree
3: If we want to work togheter, but we participate separatedly (3 different house, but all made together), than will we get all the prices separatedly if we win?

Sorry if any of my questions was already answered, I read through the thread, but It's possible I forgot something..

Thanks in advance for your help!
Spirit Carrier

P.S: I play from the EU, but I also registrated here, because this forom is more active.
One more question: I play from Hungary. Are tha prices available for us too?
P.S2: Sorry for my grammar or spelling mistakes. English isn't my native language

Waniwa

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Carrier View Post
I have some questions about the contest:
1: Can I use metal wire frame?
There are some parts where Gingerbread alone won't be strong enough to hold it together
2: Can I use Lights on/in it?
For example lights from the Christmas tree
Everything has to be edible. Can you eat metal wire frame or lights?